Tree of Savior Forum

This item is currently unavailable in your region

Hi i’m a player from Indonesia, i want to try to download the game via steam but it says “This item is currently unavailable in your region” when i clicked the steam link. Is it because my country got regional server makes me cannot join the international server? or is it not available yet? thank you for your answer

yes, Indonesian got their regional server, same like Korean.
International Server(Steam Version) already IP Blocked those country that got their own regional server due to licensing (but you could use VPN to play << shh…:grin:)

welp, that’s too bad… guess me and my friend from US will only play when there are a private server popping out. which will be if ip block and limitation exist in the game (been visiting lots of private servers from lots of game and usually the original game limits the player based on region etc.)

Yeah, too bad.
I’m dissappointed after they forced the players to play on their own regional server. It’s much more better if they focused on each continent than each country instead.

Seems I have to search another game again on Steam, since I have no interest on local publisher.

I’m from hong kong it also said not available in my region. please help fix i want to play with my friends in other country

this announcement said it all