Tree of Savior Forum

This Is Just Ridiculous

This is the worst experience that i am having during this 3 years of game. You can see, 90% of the topics in this forum is about bugs, people are saying in all topics in this forum:

ITOS IS UNPLAYABLE, NOTHING WORKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I thought that you guys may not see, but here goes another topic saying the same things that all other players have already posted. Still, chat dosen’t work, automatch dosen’t work, channel crashing every 2 minutes, constant crash, GTW is a massive lag.

Just put someone who knows how to fix those bugs, and fire the others who dosen’t even know to fix a npc. That is really ridiculous, i don’t have another word for that.

Maybe there are a lot of sick people who gives money for a game that in unplayable buying tp in this leticia, i mean, sick people have everywhere, but the fact that you are receiving some money from this leticia dosen’t mean that are a lot of people in this game, every day there are tons of people quitting the game. Don’t believe me? LOOK AT THE STEAM CHARTS OF THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS FROM THIS MONTH, you guys lost a insane number of player. JUST PUT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS FOR GOD SAKE!!!

4 Likes

Or someone who actually WANTS to solve the problem

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.