Tree of Savior Forum

This is how you do it! Rock on imcgames!

Other MMO publishers should take note from this, I’m looking at you NCSOFT (BnS).

Closed beta free to all, and open for all player to register, no restriction. This is how it should be done if you wanted player to test your game. Not the founder pack BS.

Look at the counter, 34k registered players for the beta test, if the servers can handle this, then released version wont get any trouble with connection day one. And with that much players, you wont need to worry about bugs/glitches for the released version.

TL;DR: let players test your game free, that is how you get support from the players.

3 Likes

Yeah yeah I got it…

Now let’s calm down.

I agree, having the community happy is a good way to go IMC.

Send them a letter about it. Posting it here won’t make any difference.

I guess we wont be having any connection/capacity problem when the game go live hahahaha.

Less bugs as well except those cheaters who will keep the said bug to themselvef to take advantage when we go live.

rest in pepperoni Blad$ and $oul

IMC :heart:

so IMC the best now. (20hyped)

Kinda off topic, but only kinda.

Anyone else find it funny that its “closed” beta yet open to all? If I’m not mistaken, that’s called open beta. :sunglasses:

Just me being ocd is all. No need to panic. We can all move on with our lives.

Its “open” closed beta. There’s always a data wipe with CBT, but most of the time the transition from OBT to official release they will keep all the data. And CBT are for testing for any bugs and fixes they will need for transitioning to OBT. Your OCD is from not understanding what define a CBT.

40k registered and counting man, SO HYPED!!!

It’s open registration.

Registration closes on Oct 19th, then the beta phase happens on the 27th, which would be closed.

See, that’s what had me confused. The whole open/closed beta mix up.

Registration period. Got it. So after the 19th, if people want to play they will have to wait until next time.

1 Like

Original plans were giving out 5000 new keys/testers for the second beta before they pulled down the announcement. Now, they changed it to open registration.