Tree of Savior Forum

This game is confusing

this game is lacking of in game tutorial/help/guide i admit
some of in game guide or even main web guide section even outdated
worse thing is when they keep updating the game they dont update their own guide
did you know they just recently add tutorial/guide about unidentified item? lol
they even still using outdated gears ui for the guide
though this situation pretty much filter those who are just lazy playing and love information spoonfeed vs those who are curious about the game, asking around in game and doing even the simplest research like making use of forum search or google search
there are tons of info out there including this forum, reddit, database etc
it took me less than 2 second to find guide someone made here about ichor

to my knowledge it is once per day unless you have scrolls that allow you to enter again

Explains their player count lol.
Nothing wrong with spoonfeeding vital information. They give out an entire set of 10 star +11 Savinose gear , why not also give out some information? It’s just like the saying “give a man a fish, he eats for a day… teach a man to fish, he eats for life” or whatever.

I would prefer to know how to do things & why said things work over being given free things anyday.

1 Like

You can use mercenary badges to get up to 5 challenge reset scrolls per day, and Friday-Sunday there is an NPC that gives 5 per day as well.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even call is spoonfeeding. The information on it is virtually nowhere and most people–even inquisitive ones–are not going to just figure it out. Think about every time we get a content patch and even when you read the patch notes, there are still dozens of questions about how something works exactly. This requires testing, and there’s only a handful of people who are willing to do that and most normies just aren’t interested in discussing theory seriously.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.