Tree of Savior Forum

This game is a joke now, open the wallet and " gg ez"

Every game is a joke if you involve money.

You can pay someone to play tetris in your gamebot so you can boast bout the high score. That’s when tetris doesn’t have cubes, loot box, trade etc

Tos is just yet another korean game and game is just yet another industry.

It’s business.

And just like any other business there will be expense, profit and so on involved.

The game has been a joke not because the recent cubes, not ever since they introduce cube, it’s been a joke since it has players trade/market which means it’s a joke since day one.

Creating an in game economy means the born of botters, exploiters, cheaters, multis, and any other dark side of mmo.

It’s inevitable.

But whats secretly hidden is it’s creating competition between the companies vs players in making money through the game.

How big the scale they make the game payable legally is indeed companies decision, but with trade and market there born another source of getting in game needs, which become commodity. In the end the scale either shows how high demand of game stuffs or how desperate the company need money.

I’m not talk or badmouth tos or IMC don’t get me wrong white knight siree I’m talking bout mmo generally, and tos apparently in it.

Mmo dark side will still be there in every mmo with trade/market. in the end it’s up to your choice whether you just want to enjoy content to your own pace, thats means also your own spending on game, even if it’s 0, and turn blind eye to this dark side. No matter what you do it will just be there until the game finally lost its player base.

You cant stop someone else from paying a 60k$/month flat when you live in 100$/ tiny housing and blame the government, real estate, land owner, etc for being greedy. That’s just how they are.

If yall would stop spendin’ all your money on OnlyFans, maybe yall could afford some cubes. SMH.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.