Tree of Savior Forum

This game have alot of problem

i dont understand how can you make open beta

• no personalization for the character
  • no job
  • no news about guild or gvg
  • map linear

maybe ragnarok was linear but you can farm everywhere (the malus xp 0 vs mob low lvl SUX) for drop cards vs mob low lvl
this game need cards system too

No, no and no, because this game have its own “card” system (if u mean like this other game), which is MONSTER GEMS
And (boss) card system already exist.

I will begin to trust that you didn’t play during the beta/didn’t read news about the game (pastebin/reddit/TOSbase etc…)

No jobs? I hope it’s a joke, so hoplite, pyromancer, hunte, necromancer, fencer, cataphract, fletcher etc aren’t jobs?
No character personalization? So Kepa Doll, Black rabbit ears, ginko leaf are misc items? What about hair color? first you can have black hair very easily, Eye colors are also incoming, you just need to be a little patient.

2 Likes

monster gems is recent :<

i dont talk about class

but about job like fisher u know

the personalization is too poor already :s i forgive them coz its closed beta, but for open beta ?

…but this is closed beta

1 Like

I think there will be something like that, but as far as a job, there are 2 so far, alchemist (making pots, roasting gems, recreating items and awakening gear), pardoner (sell skills scrolls) they may add some others later or may even add a profession/craft system or w/e you want to call it.

And as @kyle_ruiz6 said, we are on CBT, the game is full of bugs and glitches, so i doubt we will see anything so soon implemented, last announcement they said in the next maint (Dec 8th) they will add PvP content, the downside is that we will only have 1 day to test it, unless they decide to extend the CBT a bit more, which i high doubt.