Tree of Savior Forum

This a good alchemist setup to not be completely useless in other aspects?

Wizard, Cryo2, Psycho, Linker, Alchemist2?

Kind of unsure about the spot that linker is in. Thought it be good for grouping.

If you want to solo to 224 (when you get to rank7) and then never use the char for anything but making pots again. Go ahead!

You need atleast linker2 for you to be usefull in a group.

If you want party to be happy to have you there:

build not too bad but i would stop at Cryo1 or get Cryo3. Cryo2 is not that good.
I would suggest to either get cryo3 and remove linker or get cryo1 and go Linker2.

if you go Cryo3 or Link2 , after rank7 you still can operate as CC/support somewhat. ;D

mainly wanted the cryo2 to get enough spaces in icewall to do the icewall/swap thing on bosses.

Why is Linker2 needed to be effective? Thought joint penalty and physical link is all that’s needed

Interesting :3 ; I’m a lvl230+ Alchemist, and these may help you on your build.

Please define what you mean by “useless” as the term is quite broad and as you’re already giving up rank6 and 7; you would already be lacking in what most players would deam “party worthy” in that regard.

You can never really build an alchemist wrongly, as the only goal of all alchemist is to reach circle2 and forget about it. Unfortunately, this is the truth q.q. As such, the “best” alchemist are those that can reach these levels the fastest.

To define what is best would be the following as follows: Fastest Lvler, Pyro1Linker2Sorc1; Best CC Cryo3Link1; HighestDPS Pyro3Sorc1. And for other builds, they would be somewhere between those 3.

If you define as not being useless as being and functioning best in a party. It would be best to focus on CC/Utility, as you will never out-DPS a dmg class. Keep in mind though, that you will level slower than most builds.

Hope this answers your question.

~~ Aesir Dragonfang [Klaipeda]