Tree of Savior Forum

Thinking of making a linker to go with a Falconeer

Hello all!

This would be my first “Wizard” character so I don’t have any experience at all.
My girlfriend was thinking of playing a Falconeer (Arch3 > Scout2 > Falconeer3) and I was hoping to get some help on finding a good supportive linker build to compliment that.

I heard that Link/Cryo/Chrono is a good option but I have no idea in what order or which skills to pick. (or whether it’s that good at all…)

Some help would be appriciated <3

A very difficult build to level for new players.

For good connection & low ping, Quarrel3 > archer2 > falcon3 is best sustained single target damage & easy to play for beginners. Normal-attack type. Recommend mouse mode.

Medium difficulty: archer2 > sapper2 > [sapper3 or scout1] > falcon3, AoE vs ground type.

Hard: Archer1 > ranger1 > archer2 > scout1 > rogue1 > falcon3 burst type, and archer3 > scout2 > falcon3.

Damage linker: pyro1 > linker1 > pyro2 > linker2 > pyro3 > link3 > sage.

Support/damage: pyro1> link1 > pyro2 > chrono3 > sage or pyro2 link1 chrono3 sage.

Max joint penalty, max hangman’s knot for linker.

1 Like

hard?? how come? Considering they will go duo all the time i think they will cover each other weakness

1 Like

I wonder why Scout2 ?
just curious…

Indeed !

wiz1>pyro1>link2>chrono3> sage/enchanter
this build is a popular one , will serve you good.

well, here is your answer

aiming+flareshot
1 Like

I’d suggest taking some pyro-linker build to take advantage of her Falconer circles

If you don’t like Pyro, then do something with Necro1 to double missile damage

Thanks for the great replies so far everyone!

I had one question about the linker (pyr->link->chrono) …
Someone told me to get aroudn 40 SPR and the rest CON.

Could I ask if that is correct and why that is? Should I not at least invest in some INT, I mean I’ll do some damage at least right?
(level 20 now but still didnt spend attribute points since im unsure)

EDIT: my archer friend asks if he needs to go pure DEX since he’s been told that?

archer can and should go pure dex,

go full int, con is only for pvp and spr has no use for you.

A question about this; which Pyro skills am I suposed to get? And Wizard for that matter. Some seem obvious but I’d rather not have to use a skill reset potion later :wink:

Thanks!

this is my DEX Chrono (currently lvl263)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277888.253555.153575.11213a4a55.1f25315a6175

for a support you can just go full CON.

40 SPR ? you can just use some SPR equips.
(u can find many of them from the hunting ground)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

Nice thank you for the reply.

I’m just so confused some people go full INT , others CON or DEX.
I can see the upside either choice, because you will cast so few harmful spells that INT nearly does not matter.
Con would be nice for survival etc. But could you explain why you go full DEX as Chrono support?

He is dex because he uses dagger wizard build (use dagger to physical attack).

Link + dagger attack.

Example

i don’t think falconer need linker support

linker3 capped at 11 target while falconer attack 20+ target once

prefer peltasta c3 as buddy