Tree of Savior Forum

Thinking about Fresh Start

I was thinking about deleting all my Characters and begin freshly anew and wanted to ask what items i should keep i got all the anniverserys stuff and im didn’t raid late game so it would really a big loss i just kinda wished you could reset your account if you are unhappy with your game to get a fresh start!

If you allow me, >> I think << you should keep this account and start another one. This would be a real starting anew: starting again will make you do all the quests again and focus on one character at this time. Knowing the game and how it works, you can play with a character you’re almost sure about what can you do and how you feel playing with that specific class.
I don’t think it’s worth deleting all your characters and keep the same old account :confused:
BUT IF YOU ARE HERE and didn’t like my idea: you should keep legend gears, ichors, blessed gems, powders, raid stones, mystic tomes/pages, magic stones and, so far, I think that it’s enough. Of course if you have costumes, hair accesories you like etc you should keep it as well.

Starting again means having a shortage of almost everything at the end and would require spending a lot of TP to catch up again. I would really not recommend this…

For me as a Fedi player, for a fresh start I simply made a team on the NA server. It just serves me as testing purposes when I want to check a class and nothing else but feels fresh.

Just make your old character a mule/inventory stash toon and dump allyour old stuff there and make a new character … |

If you really want to start anew, try it when another NEW WORLD SERVER opens …

Thanks for all the feedback i will Consider wyour options i don’t really have a problem with doing everything all over again and i know there is a certain Tp cost to catch up in late game but having just 1 character before starting another into max level seems for me the better optoin at the moment

1 Like

All deleting characters does is slow down your ability to level alts, there’s no reason to delete characters ever unless you can’t afford more character slots or are full. Your team level will help boost characters’ exp gain when you kill monsters.

If you can’t remember where you left off, the game is very different now than it was. Start with hitting F5 to look for quest chains around your level, and you can talk to the Wings of Vaivora NPC in town to get gear upgrades which will carry you through the lower levels.

fresh start? go farm with that account as much you can, once a new season server hit, you start on that, at least you get a solid reward for a fresh start and even more if you use your money smart in the old account and focus on seals-ark etc, you can transfer all of that to the new one, getting the biggest benefit of it all plus all other things that people already talked about, you can share main quest progress, use them as alt farming, receive extra exp, collection bonus, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.