Tree of Savior Forum

Things to do in Late game,

Hi there!

I started a few days ago, but i notice the late game the players do not have much things to do... So i notice on WoW and Ragnarok... WoW have items exclusive to PvP, GvG. Ragnarok have WoE (many guilds fight for one objective) and have better items on MVP's (Bosses). I don't know exactly what to implement to give late players something to do, events are good, but the players do no enter just for events if the game dos not have more goals... Complicated, maybe professions, like WoW (mining, herbalist, blacksmith, etc...), something like WoE's from Ragnarok... Some facilities for max levels, example, max level can access a map that have more monsters with some type to drop rare itens... Max level from one profession can access his room, etc... All to facilitate and motivate to create another char or maybe motivate to doing things with level max char. This is the suggestions, but the feedback is the game was wonderful to me, new player, the classes system was unique! I like wizards, i saw the game have a possibility to create many types of one single type! Congratulation and thanks for your work! =)