Tree of Savior Forum

Things IMC should do to improve the game

Good morning, I wanted to open this topic with my suggestions for the game and read the suggestions of other people who care about the game.

[ KICK AFK SYSTEM ] (For Dungeons , Saalus Missions , Mercenary Post and Events) :

Do certain instances of the game is really frustrating with the number of afk players that has been growing more and more. My suggestion for this would be to create a system where other players could vote and choose whether the afk player should be removed from the instance without the possibility of returning to the same instance or losing the run. This would certainly decrease the number of players who stand while others play for him, especially in saalus. Here in SILUTE already there are famous names of players who only do this in the instances which forces the other players to leave and try again to not benefit the afk player.

[TRANSCENDED ITENS VIA TEAM STORAGE] :

No Tree of Savior player has only one character, and it’s really frustrating to have to waste time and money making equal weapons for different characters while you could simply spend your money and improve on what you already own and use on more than one character.

[ITEM UPGRADE VIA NPC] :

Item enhancements should be made by npcs, consuming the Anvil and applying the chance of success according to the current refine. This would put a definite end to channel crashes. Obviously you know that many players abuse the channel crash to refine items thus making possible those +30 weapons with high potential (11/13 for example).

[PRESERVE GEM LEVEL OR MONSTER GEM] :

In the same way as awakening stones, or using TP to remove equipped cards, gems should have a way of being removed from equipment without losing level or being destroyed if they are monster gems.

[A WAY TO RECOVER ITEM POTENTIAL] :

In the game already exists vouchers for hidden classes among other things that facilitate the acquisition of many things, so why not create something like this to recover lost potential? In this way several players could have the chance to upgrade a low-potential item rather than discard it and make another.

[CHANGE THE HAIR COSTUME ENCHANT SYSTEM AND AWAKENING SYSTEM] :

Another frustrating thing in the game is that we can not choose the category of enchants of the hair customs, much less choose the slot we want to enchant. You could improve this by recreating a system where it would be possible to choose between some categories and which of the three slots of the hair costume we want to enchant. For awakening we should have the option to choose a category of attributes where the values ​​would be random. Or somehow make the game identify the type of weapon or armor and select an already pre-defined attribute type that it can receive. That way you would even have bigger sales in tp with the sale of enchant scrolls and even awakening stones if you want to put it in tpshop.

[MAKE TP SHOP ITENS BE MARKETABLE] :

You should let all TP shop items be marketable, including eye color, hair color, hair styles and Exp.Tomes.

Well guys these are my suggestions for the game, feel free to leave yours and discuss mine. maybe imc can not make them all real but as long as the players speak about, something they will have to do Right?

3 Likes

the main thing they should add is reason to play at high level for PvP player

cuz, you know:

1. very powerful transcendence and no enhancement cap
  2. and only 3v3 arena where you will constantly battle same people over and over again.

=> gg

can we at least get some shitty Capture the Flag or something?

Make Skull Masher Trans 10 and â– â– â– â–  all the Archers, Spear, Two-handed Spear/Sword/Mace users.
Wizard / Cleric meta.

The rest of the suggestions are fine.

1 Like

You talk about wiz/cleric meta but if someone have an trancend 10 weapon what prevents from creating another? and hardly anyone plays with more than one character in pvp

1 Like

support transcendenced item in team storage !

The better question is, why I would transcend another weapon if one can be used by every Wizard, Cleric and more than half of the Swordman tree? Why I would transcend a Musket if only one character in my lodge would be capable of using, why I would even make or gear a Musketeer at all?

Leave the mace only for cleric class, simple. You say this about why make a musket if I can have a weapon that any character can use, but you’re forgetting that it’s not just because any character can use my skull smasher that I’m just going to create mages and clerics. Some people play only as mage, others only with swordman but many people (as I do) have more than 10,15 characters from different classes. I understand your point, but I do not think your argument is valid and I still do not believe that an item transcended in the team storage will break the game.

For example, I have two doppels, different builds. And I have a +16 sarkmis with transcendence 8. Why the hell should I have to create another sword just to use in another character equal? That does not make any sense. In what other MMO do you see equipments become character bounded? I do not know any. If you have examples I accept them.

And the mere fact that you have a weapon that any character of the same class can use already decreases the number of useless minor characters from other players in many game content as well as making it possible for people to make more ET runs with different characters.

DFO, the most popular MMORPG in KR, the best tier of weapon, the Epic ones are untradable and impossible to pass in the storage.

And yes it would break the class diversity in the game and the types of classes that would be used endgame because almost everyone would end using class with weapons that can be used by all the lodge.

the best tier of weapon, the Epic ones are untradable and impossible to pass in the storage.

Epic ones <<< 2 Pract Weapon It’s not even an end game weapon,
If this were applied to the last items that we will get in the game by me it’s OK , the real end game is still far.

And yes it would break the class diversity in the game and the types of classes that would be used endgame because almost everyone would end using class with weapons that can be used by all the lodge.

It may be true or not, people will not stop playing with what they want just because they have ONE weapon, and nothing will stop anyone from making other weapons. Just doing saalus I have about 1200 blesseds a month, not counting shards that I can buy or trade which means I can have a trancedence 10 in 3 months, like I said just doing saalus

We have very different points of view, it would be great if other players spoke about it.

DFO is a game that each class can only use one certain weapon. So the example is kinda lame.
Unless you are talking about classes that can use some of their usable weapons. Even so you will not ever see a Monk using Necromancer wands.

Now about ToS, if you have a skull smasher T10 and uses with all your swordman that can use use one handed, mages and clerics. What is the problem?
The mage will never deal the same damage as if he was using a Horn Staff T10.
The swordman will not take any advantage in atributes using a cleric designed weapon.

This sounds like mimimi.

Let the playes improve their Lodge and their character as one!
If you want to play in a logde that has no sinergy of weapons, well… thats your problem. You have to spend more time to get a 2 handed spear, and a 2 handed bow T10. Dont throw your frustation in the back of those who want to trade THEIR gems with THEIR own characters.

In resume:

• I agree that transcended items should be tradeble via team storage. :sunny:
2 Likes

Hello there Windy…

First, that’s not true at all, in the game classes can use the same weapon than another, I can use a Revolver with all the Gunner classes per example and then we have 2 versions tha male and female. So if I get let’s say… Lord of The Ranger, any Gunner class would want that because of huge damage modifier.

The problem became class diversity.
And mage will never the deal the same damage, what is the problem? They will give high damage anyway with 5k magical atk anyway.

Skull Smasher only reaches 5k ATKM if refining is +21 ,
to be exact the weapon stays with 5149.

5% of the players will have a skull smasher +21.

Hey there Valvor.

If not having the best in slot damage dealer isn’t a problem. So using a blunt in the hands of a swordsman should be no problem too. Having this in mind, it’s not a problem to be low tier dps class even with a T10 exclusive weapon.
But if being a low tier is a problem, we can fix this by letting people test their classes in a huge class reset event. So they can see, and do not pick the trap classes and waste their precious gems in the wrong classes.

We are facing a problem here, the real issue is game unbalaced classes.

Tradeble transcended weapons / armor via team storage will help people to clear endgame content with ease and play more TBL - gvg.

More people in gvg - tbl will help us to identify more bugs and report it to imc / nexon.

Hopefuly this will improve the game.

If we open a poll to see if people want to trade their transcendental itens via team storage. Yes would, probably, win over No.

When I say probably I’m saying that “yes” will rape “no”.

1 Like

Remove current Transcendence system.

New Transcendence system: Instead of increasing base damage/defense of items by x%, it will bring the stats/itemlevel of your targeted equipment up based on your current class Rank.

What does this mean? As long as you get shards, you can upgrade your early level purple/oranges with fun effects or armor sets to be relevant in the endgame (ie: Ignition, Power Staff, Kaloo Hammer, Windrunner, etc.).

The higher your Rank, higher shard cost to Trans.

But too bad IMC doesnt care about diversity or fun and base damage will be the only thing you care about.

1 Like

That’s a good ideia, they can change the system too.

Because you enjoy the class and like to play as a Musketeer ?
You already have people who roll Clerics and only invest on them just for the sake of PvP, how is that different ?
Actually if you make all the trans weapons transferable, you could see more diverse builds since people could test more. When you have one Trans 10 Skull Smasher on your meta-cleric and you can’t trade why would you work on another character and bring them to PvP ?

Personally, when it’s not transferable, it almost feels like a loss to transcend one weapon. It means you have to focus on this one character, instead of upgrading all your characters. What’s the point of so many builds and classes when you have to whore all your characters to focus on only one ?

Although in general I agree with Satoru since transcending in TOS is such a poor and boring system.

Right now the monster gems is fcked up, IMC need to reworks those gem or enhance it. And yea, trans items need to be moved via team storage.

That way ill be to easy to build chars, you can get one skullsmasher and get a ton of clerics/Swordies/mages with the same weapon, stuff that dont work like that on any mmorpg cause everything is soulbound/accountbound.
What we need is to get rid of the refine/trans system and get more weapon variety.