Tree of Savior Forum

Thief/Assassin branch missing

That’s the thing: Sorcerers aren’t only summoners. Sorcerers is a general term, it isn’t strictly and only about summoning spirits, it’s just basically someone who practices magic in a more evil/dark way. For example, a sorcerer can practice necromancy (I think originally the word necromancy didn’t even exist actually, and that it was just called “sorcery”).

Let me explain my POV with one of your sentance :

You don’t understand game design, and I already told you how it is working :

That’s it, nothing else to understand. You’re not going to create a whole tree for “Gunslingers” even if they’re not forced to know how to use bows. Same for thiefs/rogues/whatever you want.

Who said the game is based on a class? And are you talking about game design in general or ToS game design? You didn’t explain anything anyway, which are the roles you refer to?

1 Like

It’s a good thing that this particular branch is missing. Possible expansion in future ? Cheesy criminal city like what most games does for their expansion.

Stupid IMC for not adding such an obvious tree like assassin and stupid community for trolling each time someone ask for it

LUL PLAY ROGUE CORSAIR SHINOBI MUSKETEER LEL ME IS SO FUNNY =)))))))

And if some morons say ToS classes existed in real life but assassins didn’t, read this:

1 Like

Well, the closest thing to thief we have is Corsair with it’s Pillaging attribute - you have a chance to steal coins or items.