Tree of Savior Forum

There's a player Blackmailing me

A few days ago the player “Brennan” [SA]Sillute (his name is Renan Menezes) created a post in the forum denouncing me for using the code “@dicID_” (I’ll not put the code here for obvious reasons), this code adds a {b} before the messages turning the letters bigger.
I’ve returned to play only 2 months ago and had no idea that using a code inside .txt files would be punishable with permanent ban, since it does not bring advantages and is not a modification in the game files. When I saw the report I got scared and contacted Brennan in-game so he invited me to talk on DiscordApp… Then he blackmailed me. He said that was going to delete the report post but I shoud give to him 1.000 Blessed Shards and send pictures of me naked (nudes).

All prints are in Portuguese/BR

Discord’s print of the first blackmail:

I thoguht it was a joke while he insisted:

Discord’s print of the insistence:

When I asked him why he was doing this to me, he answered:

As the blackmail did not worked, he re-posted the complaint in the forum:

~~ Done Brennan! Now everyone has the print ~~
I, Breno Ribeiro, will take as legal measures, for threatening, blackmailing, even online, IS CRIME according to article 147 of the Brazilian Penal Code.

Sorry for Bad English!!!

3 Likes

Tree of Savior is serious business.

6 Likes

Someone, call the police! Some serious problem here. The most important on the server.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

1 Like

If you haven’t gotten banned yet just stop using it, if you are sincere with not knowing that it’s punishable then I am sure staff members won’t punish you.
Also good job on exposing such scummy behaviour.

1 Like

Since not all the GMs and forum users can read portuguese I’ll try to translate to English

1 Like

That guy deserves a permanent ban and a good talk with the cops. Hope you also reported him to the police. Show him its not ok to even remotely joke about blackmailing someone.

I mean… of all thing he could demand, why would he choose a picture of dangling, probably gnarly penis of fellow tos player :tired:

2 Likes

Some people would argue, why not?
In a serious note, some people with disorders tend to want to have sexual domination over other people’s body, demanding nudes is one way to demonstrate this. He got the chance and just couldn’t let it go. He could’ve asked for money or whatever, but in his mind maybe he thought the other people would send him the nude picture as easy as he do.
Don’t forget he also demanded 1000 blessed shards and that doesn’t make sense since he told that he do not do farming activities in the game and use his “mastercard” to buy everything(maybe another disturb that makes he say that is rich for everybody).

This player is known for such things, sending pictures of his penis (even if the other part doesn’t ask for this) and demanding to send back nudes of themselves.
Unfortunately you are from SEA and probably can’t read brazillian portuguese, but you could see the comments in the Facebook groups about him of some men saying that had the same experience with him, even his fellow guildmate assumed that he sent pictures of his penis to her (he is homosexual and she is a straight woman I guess), she also said that he sent to many other guildmates.

1 Like

It’s funny that he used a screenshot showing his guild forming a group to gain advantage over other players inside the dungeon to report you in the forums. Those big toxic guilds in Silute really have no shame at all.

-laughs in Brazilian-

2 Likes

-laughs in Russian-

Everyone involved must be banned.

Simple as that.

End of the case.

3 Likes

Dear IMC, please provide bans for all those involved.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Q TRETA BOA DA PORRA.:star_struck: