Tree of Savior Forum

[Theorycraft] Pyro

Not when it goes additively with Igni’s boost, at that point you are better off picking Thauma or more linker ranks.

Who would’ve thought, they balanced the overpowered quick cast, kinda.

1 Like

Wow thanks for the videos. After seeing this, instead of going for 1con:2int, ill do 1con:3int for my pyro. Hopefully that will be enough.

Inb4 a punch of Wiz C3, Pyros c3’s…

From what i understand…
Fireball gains 280% (agni). 330% with Quick cast.
However Going from 280 to 330 is only a 17.86% increase.

Flare gains 310% scaling, 360% with Quick cast 16.13% increase.
Flame ground 160% scaling, 210% with quick cast, 31.25% increase.
So on and so forth.

Sounds good until Rank 9 comes and the damage is pooped on again. Also the low level game is completely trivialized for a Pyro with this buff…

not saying pyro c3, wiz c3 is “good” mind you, you’ll generally get way more damage out of Thauma/Ele/Linker picks than combining Pyro with wiz.

What about pyro1 linker3 necro3, pyro1 for drop bombs and complement damage ?

Hellbreath isn’t immune to boss attacks though, or probably anything that knocks you back, since that’s what most boss melee does.

Pyro linkers are back, YEAH!! I loved this class and Im very happy it is back thx to agni necklace.

1 Like

Yeah lol /20char :slight_smile: but im inclined to take pyro only to complement necro linker xD

11k per hit fire ball, WTF!

Yeah it’s insane. After agni, I wonder how fast I can kill off bosses in those lowbie dungeons like 130’s mineloader, maybe 2seconds? Lol

even lv 5 fireball + flame ground seems apealing now :slight_smile:

yeah, thinking of a pyro1 filler instead of necro in Wiz3>linker2>X>warlock2

Quick Cast is more of a future-proofing foundation. We might not be getting any more fire based DPS circles, and this is where quick cast comes in to help those non-fire spells.

One thing I’d like to add about Wiz3 in PyroLinker builds is that while it is true that quick cast is less beneficial due to additive stacking with Agni, you still get JP+MM combo out of it (which despite the recent “nerf” is still a super strong combo).

I would argue that both Wiz3-Pyro3-Link2 and Wiz-Pyro3-Link3-Sage are the best builds for DPS PyroLinker for that reason.

1 Like

Why is Pyro3>Chrono3>sage not mentioned ? o-o (Both support and dps)

Having pass on lv 15 fireball/Firewall/Flameground/Firepillar is quite nice.
Also on sage spell Mostly missil hole/blink
Also hear more and more monster get immune to Linker.
(Even in a dungeon)

Also the video showing the Just mentioned build doing 2 damage to an high magic resit mob.
He use ignition (That really not worth it compare to the new weapon adding WAY more damage.)
He is underlv by 9 lv loosing quite alot of damage on them

Right now im thinking of wizz pyro linker3 necro3 or wizz pyro linker2 pyro2 necro 3

Where did you get Monsters immune to link?

Seems good but linker would be more beneficial then Lock i think

What about a mix of linker pyro necro? Im thinking about pyro linker3 necro3 here

Right now im getting resources of information about pyro linker3 necro3 , linker3 seems like a good pick for necro cause of his hit count and pyro1 complement his cd with good damage and synergy with fireballs link what do you guys think?

You can ask to any linker that been in maven
(There other place like investigation room but maven is probably the most well know high lv zone soo…)
There are some mob that are immune exclusively to Join penality and when you try to JP them… The link simply vanis if you target them directly… If you link a mob that can be JP it will work and if the link try to Link with the immune mob it will simply not affect it and will proc some short transparant Bubble shield effect animation (Like golden bell sheild)

I can’t confirme it but someone said to me they even have their own buff (Hidden… soo i guess he had some kind of mod or something) name No Link if i remember Anyway