Tree of Savior Forum

The Wizard: Summons

I have yet to play the game. However my avid watching of the wizard forums have shown a rather… irritating thing.

Spr is supposed to be important, UNLESS, you summon. To be viable you have to completely ignore it because the summons drain is % based.

My suggestion: Make the summons a # based on the level of the summon skill x card quality + Card utility

I don’t know the exact numbers now so I will make an example.

Using a quest card, low, vs a boss drop, high.

Level 5 Devil, Card Quest 2 quality, 3 Utility
50 20 30 = 100 mp drain

Level 2 Devil, Card Boss 5 Quality, 4 Utility
20 50 40 = 110 mp drain

Makes how much energy you want drained dependent entirely on you. having a low or mid class card but high skill to offset it thanks to the passives to Int + Spr which would be viable so you can actually put points into it. Also a temp fix until they get around to torqueing up the AI to be… useful.

Sometimes I wish this forum had a downvote button…

1 Like

It would really be better if the SP drain is not % based so that higher sp pool means longer up-time.

However, what I would highly suggest is to remove the no-sp regen limitation when summon is up. In this way, even if there is sp drain from summon, you have the option to invest in SPR or SP recovery equips.

So there is still the option to constantly invest in potions or invest on a permanent fix.