Tree of Savior Forum

The whole party got kicked out of Saalus mission

It’s been two days since I got kicked out of Convent Scriptorium Mission, three times. Yesterday I got kicked out twice with two different characters and the day before I got one time with one of those characters. I sent a ticket, got my “I’m so sorry for your inconvenience” response, but all I want are my 6 cubes back. (And to make it public because I just saw a video on facebook of a similar bug report)

So please, don’t just reply my tickets with “I’m so sorry”, I know you are, I want my cubes back. @staff

The problem seems to be on the Enter Now option. I did several Convent Scriptorium Missions on the automatch option and I was just fine, but anytime I got into Enter Now the whole party got kicked out and we couldn’t get back into it.

5 Likes

It also happened to me today, thought it wasn’t on “enter now” just auto-match it kicked me out, and every time I tried to reconnect on “rematch” it just disconnected me over and over.
I even recorded, and even thought I just showed happening twice, I tried at least 15 times to reconnect, and it was Royal Mausoleum Mission.

3 Likes

Hello our team is currently looking into this issue.
If you auto matched you were fine but “Enter Now” caused some problems?
Is this still happening and do you remember the time it occurred?
And please tell me your server, team name, and channel.

1 Like

Hello! Yes, only two characters of mine had this issue, everytime I partied for saalus mission and got Scriptorium and used the enter now we all got kicked out and lost our entry, so I stopped using the enter now option and started automatching for saalus mission so I can’t tell if the problem persists.

My team name is Serafini and I play on Silute as stated in my profile, and it happened in the morning 8-9 am server time ch1.

I’ll wait for the maintance to try again partying up for saalus again.

1 Like

Hi it happened to me twice, as I showed on the video, and to me it was auto-match, and all of my team mates seemed to be disconnected too;
It Happened on Royal Mausoleum Mission, 06/17/2017, around 2AM, it also happened another time but I didn’t pay attention, it was yesterday, I think it was around 8AM and the map that time was Canyon Mission.
My tem name is BLACKPlNK Server: Klaipeda and it was channel 1.

1 Like

yesterday me and a dude got kicked out of canyon recently too. also the loading screen stuck forever bug still exist.

The same happened to me, I sent a ticket but the answer did not solve my problem…
When we entered the dungeon we returned to the previous map and when I tried to enter again simply disconnected the game. Team: Meyko Server Silute Ch 1 17/06 11:20AM

This just happened to me on two different characters. I tried to solo and pressed ‘enter now’. I would load into the mission fine, but then after about 30 seconds I get kicked out and my entry is consumed.

I did Saalus earlier on my 3rd character and queued for a regular party, and that went through just fine.

Telsiai server, channel 1, team name Chillysundance at around 4:30 pm server time.

1 Like

I can confirm time does not matter, I got kick out three times in one day during weekend, one around 3pm server time, one around 11pm server time all direct enter (I’ve not heard anyone got kick out from auto matching)

1 Like

Happened to me in the mission of lv 140. It should have a “re-enter” for those who use the “enter now” mode as well

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the information.

I did saalus only Scriptorium and Lake mission and did not get kicked out. I guess the bug was fixed but I’m still waiting for my compensation. ^^

Still happening ;x
My party and I got kicked out from Royal Mausoleum Saalus just now.

Still happening. I’ve just got kicked out of Crystal Mine. It’s really frustrating and with no compensation whatsoever. @staff

This time I got kicked out of automatching too. @staff

this problem is persisting, I lost 4 runs total on all my characters today

1 Like

this problem is persisting [2] EU Fedimian. Lake Saalus mission
#fixpotatoservers

1 Like

sometimes when someone relogging while other person is in saalus, this person will be kicked ;v

I’ve just got myself kicked out of Crystal Mine Raid while using 2 multiply token. It’s been two weeks since I reported this bug, nothing aparently was done about it and still no compensation whatsoever. I just logged out, my will to play this game for today is completly and absolutely gone!

2 Likes

I lost two Saalus runs today. I hope the fix comes with tomorrow’s patch. >_>