Tree of Savior Forum

The value of centaurus cards

So I got a few characters ready to change class tree for re: build. However, I was hoping I can get some feedback from people who have experienced re: build in ktest.

Are centaurus cards important to scout tree? I know centaurus cards have been a must-have for swordsman and archer, but do builds like shinobi, outlaw, assassin, or corsair rely alot on AoE attack ratio?

not really. Without falconer’s circling, +6 AOE attack ratio isnt equal to +6 medium/big monster

1 Like

True… +6 aoe att ratio with Circling is +6 mobs no matter what size…

+6 aoe att ratio without Circling is only +2 large, or +3 medium mobs…

1 Like

@myself @adrian.agulto.rn

Thanks you two. Wow I guess centaurus card is not as crucial as I thought it would be. Too bad I already got 6 level10 centaurus for 2 characters.

What do you guys use for red cards then? Glassmole/chapparion?

i use centaur because i play falconer. Seeing nowadays there are plenty falconer joining your party, your centaur card wont go to waste everytime they do circling

in update if im not wrong many target the damage distributed, for example 2 enemy damage 1000 each then 3 target enemy will be 600++, cmiw

You may have misunderstood, I am not sure bout corsair but if your build relies in aoe att ratio then better have it… Because even if Circling is absent, it still adds to the mobs you can hit depending on their size but if say a falconer is with you then the number of mobs you can hit significantly increases if you stack on aoe att ratio :slight_smile:

@quirkstring hm… if that’s the case then centaurus is really much less important than right now.

@adrian.agulto.rn No I didn’t misunderstand what you said. It’s just that now that I thought about what you said I just feel that +2 or +3 large/medium mobs is just not worth 3 card slots. I may use it on my falcon-mergen though. But why did you mention corsair? Does the class have a different mechanism?

90% of my Chars are Swordman and i never use a Centaurcard i dont think its a must have …

Just use Gm cards there are other ways to increase aoe ratio Headgear/Braclets/Gauntlets/Weapons.

You do have a point… I read back I dont know why I put corsair sorry my bad:)