Tree of Savior Forum

The unexplotied mechanic between cryo/enchanter and tao?

i whant to know if someone have notice the bonus damage
reached when u get a cryo and enchant lightning on frozen enemies. for mages suppose to be only the elemental damage bonus (like 500*2) but with mele and range chars this bonus become 100% of their damage. with a tao on the party also will get the plus 50% for melee and the 500% for the storm calling to the lightning element

its looks like the easier way to get the damage cap. and also can work with the new wizz dagger builds

For a trash mob/pvp it could be, but on boss fights it’s useless since you can’t freeze boss monsters.

but still can work with the tao on the boss figth. i feel that this can be on the meta to of ET with 2 clerics a cryo crono and a physical dps like SR or doppel especially now that the frost pillar was buffed with less cd

…or you have a monster of a doppel that hits 199k anyways and build a team of sage(s), krivis3, diev3 and whatever you else need.
the mechanic has no impact for core gaming as other things are simply better.

…or im wrong and thats the newest stuff everyone must have but i have my doubts.

1 Like

I once thought of this build before i used my rank reset, It is a good build on paper but in reality it is not that practical.

1. It benefits only physical classes
  2. The freeze chances are inconsistent
  3. Your main freeze is IceSpike but it require a bit cooldown and in 1 line which often only frozen few mobs, you also need move to different direction.
  4. IcePillar have 1% of freeze chance, and IceBolt require a bit of casting time
  5. You can’t freeze boss

Good side? more tanky with SubZero Shield and the attribute for more Mdef

Compare to Pyro1Linker2Chrono3Enchanter1, which covered both Magical/Physical classes, and the additional atkspeed/critrate/movespeed/pass damage boost is already offset the freezing ability by far far away, and with ability to link fireball with boss to enforce 50% lightning damage is much more useful.

At the end, Pyro1Linker2Chrono3Enchanter1 greatness still shadowed the cryo3linker3enchanter build. The former build can evolve into a party-grind-efficient/earth-tower as well as solo-dex-dagger-wizard, which gameplay is much more better than later build.

Already tested.

And

1 Like

ty, looks nice. the doppel get a loot of damage when te mob are frozen by the pilar

you could consider adding in necro c1 for the decay (+100% projectile damage) Dirty pole could also make it so you have an additional target
to link for bosses (+50% damage)

does anyone know if sorc summons are effected by enchant lightning ?