Tree of Savior Forum

The Tree of CC GG Theory (SOLVED)

Hi there =D

Im a PVP lover.

I love PVP and without it I wouldnt be playing this or any other game I play. =D

TOS got me hard with the class system, nostalgic graphics/mechanics and Im officially trapped into it.

The thing is on TBL, I get this feeling that, well pretty much the title of this topic.

What I would like to suggest, and/or get convinced by you guys that is a crappy idea is the following.

I noticed that this game doesnt have a CC breaker, and I think it should.

A basic skill added to all characters that could break CC once with a 30/60 secs cooldown.

That would make TBL and PVP in general less frustrating when u get caught by an infinite CC, wouldnt require nerfs to those CC cause the players who use them wouldnt like that AND would add something proven to be a success on tons of PVP games, the strategic option of WHEN to break a CC or else all would be as is.

Is this idea bad? Seem so simple to implement and in my twisted mind would be sooooo effective in order to give every single one ingame a chance, only a chance to break that CC that when you see it that, instead of hitting that CC break skill button, you just go AFK until its all over =D

Please comment and if its a good idea, lets bring it to IMC maybe would make it easier to keep things as is but adding a whole new strategic level and turning that frustration of an CC combo into a frustration of “I shouldnt use the CC break that time”.

Thx for reading <3

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no team queue = all random = no sense.

if you could set-up your own team it would have sense in TBL.

for now would be worth in GvG only.

So just because is a random queue, doest matter being stuck in an infinite CC without even one shot at trying to do something about it?

I didnt get it =D

even if they introduce CC breaker you will team with it 1/10 if you’re lucky i guess.

TOS is a PVE game. Why even discuss this if the main aspect of the game is to save the world from corruption and not to kill/beat up other people who actually try to save the world. It would be ok if TBL/GvG was something like capture the flag or a tag game, but the PVP in its current modus operandi is not befitting the game.

If you want action PvP with CC and CC-counter, play Blade&Soul, a game that features killing people as a part of the story and general gameplay.
Every minute the devs actually spend on enhancing the game should not be wasted on a useless PVP mode but instead of actually enhancing the gameplay for everyone by countering FPS drops, bugs and lag issues [and to kill the bots]…

True that =D

I never said it should be top priority, just a suggestion like the forum part we are in =D

It just seems so simple to add and since they seem to have changed lots fo stuff on TBL already, like restricting skills and such, wouldnt hurt to add something one skill, could even be usedfull for PVE since the cooldown shouldnt be small, the suggestion is for the skill to be a game feature not a TBL feature =D.

I tried blade and soul, its just meh, but thx for the advice =D

What a boring game you play… ^^

PVE only? BOOOOORRRIIINNNGGG… (peace!)

Game that only focus on killing AI’s… BOOOOORRRIIIINNNGGG…

hehehe…

This game have a lot of potential in PVP aspect… but i guess the dev is focus on finishing and fixing the game so good for you ^^.