Tree of Savior Forum

The Token system works in favor of the Botters

For some reason I can’t see many people talking about how flawed the Token system is. Lets take a break from the trade restrictions and look at the impact of the Token system on legit players.
So we can assume Bots have two things, Time and Silver. Wouldn’t it be a safe assumption that the bots are just buying Tokens to make the work easier. It takes time to get the silver but doesn’t cost real money so profit margins stay safe. One the other hand though the real players buying tokens and selling them for the silver are getting shafted.
I have a few simple solutions. I can’t be bothered writing a full page of who, what, where and why but if asked I will.

1. Premium Package - RMT and SIlver to purchase and bound to account.

2. Allow RMT for Silver - Add time restrictions between purchases. Before you rage about this one. PEOPLE ARE BUYING SILVER ALREADY IT’S WHY WE HAVE BOTS!!! Wouldn’t you rather the ToS devs get the money over some Chinese Botter?
    My response to ANY question to why this is wrong will be “The players are the one giving the Botters work may as well use the money from those players to better the game.”

3. 1v1 Trading allowed after “x” (say 20?) days of being friends.

4. PUNISH THE PLAYERS NOT THE BOTS!
    Banning the bots during founders time is all well and good because they have to pay to get back on and spam again. Once the game is F2P then bans won’t be an issue. Cut the need for bots off at the source. Ban the players who are using them.

5. Allow trading of items that drop between party members while partied!!

Here you go, the solution to the trade problems.