Tree of Savior Forum

The reason for TOS population drop

Mhmm tasty, sounds like the reasons why I quit.

Guess coming back for the Rebuild, have some fun playing through the new maps on new builds and then quit again sounds like a good plan. :smiley:

Or people stop being dicks and donā€™t hack. Could be a solution but I know it is the most difficult one if I think about the people that hack games. =x

3 Likes

wrong crowd OP, if you think forum peeps will be surprised with this ā€œrevelationā€ Owo

wont be surprised if i correctly guessed which server youā€™re from either owO

1 Like

Seriously with all evidences how could you donā€™t even suspect what i say is true.

The cheaters are not the problem. They exist whenever they can freely walk. The problem is IMC do not taking seriously actions against them. I canā€™t understand why IMC didnā€™t processed the hook64 creator.

if YOU have a lot time and money go for itā€¦

and what kind of things IMC can to this hackerā€¦ like i.p ban ā€¦ well i doubt it is effective

the issue become more tedious and money consuming if the case involving international level.

And no ā€¦donā€™t let IMC do something that is far beyond their capacity.

"Some of the buyers stored 2 billions in makers accounts that was never investigated and avoided the ban hammer. "

where did you get this information?

The actual issue with the game is that the core engine just plain sucks. ToS is an MMO that canā€™t handle being an MMO because it breaks when the weight gets too large. Most MMOs would but ToS itself kind of snaps under a fraction others can handle. The processing power just isnā€™t there. IMCā€™s fine tuned it and at this point it does run a lot better than it did two years ago, but you can only refine and polish a street turd for so long.

Complaining about the silver abuse is silly, because abuse exists almost in every single MMO that has come out, in some form. Welcome to the MMO community mon fre, a fairly toxic bunch that like to have it their way or the high way, or break what others enjoy because they canā€™t anymore. Thatā€™s why Sorien decided to do what he did, he didnā€™t give a crap when he couldnā€™t have the control he had, so he set fire because he could.

The real reason why myself and others put it down was simply because you can only take so many times lag-loading into Klai only for the client to break because it wasnā€™t ready to handle a moderately populated town. While Iā€™m sure people left because they were wrongly stripped or banned, youā€™re stuck in the past or maybe clinging too hard to your silver, OP.

yeaā€¦ where did you get those info?

that is so trueā€¦ just look at other famous mmo ā€¦ they even have ā€œduplicateā€

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.