Tree of Savior Forum

The Problem and Solution

The Problem of newbie/returning players with Tree of Savior is that they need gears to do endgame content

To craft this gears, they need materials, with low drop rates the best thing to do is buy in market.

To buy in market they need silvers, to get silvers nowadays while not botting the best way is to do “Challenge Modes”

Now challenge mode… to do this you need gears, but you don’t have gears…
So join a party

But parties needed geared individuals or you’ll be kicked

Don’t fret we still have options,

First is if you don’t have friends to play with, join a guild. Let whales and veterans carry you till you get the equipment needed to carry yourself

Oh you can’t find an active guild because of low player base? Understandable, well then try again…

Now you find one but:

1. The veterans are busy farming on their own
  2. You can’t match time with them since you and them have other things to do
  3. They are carrying other members in the guild and the party is full
  4. They are exhausted or annoyed in you
  5. They just want to chill

Assuming none of that hit the mark then lucky you

Second, build a support character, Healer/Flag

Oh you can’t level your support char because you lack damage? Not true, just follow the episodes quest, but you won’t get bonus from team level if you are a starting player

Don’t worry you’ll be given a new/returning gifts to help you with your leveling

And you can also make the character dps first then change advancement to support at the end

Now you can create or be accepted in parties and you can finally farm silvers for your character build choice

Hmm… everyone is support in the party? That’s not really going to work buddy

You still gonna need whales/veterans to carry you
Don’t worry just login 24/7 and you’ll find some eventually

Third, the easiest one

Buy lots of TP, there’s lot of things to do with TP

Now why the player base still low? Read this again from top

If it didn’t bother you that means you are still into the game

Congratulations happy playing

P.S. Be sure to follow the meta builds, because that is how you should play the game :sarcasm_smile:

You promised a solution, but I don’t see any.

But yes, the endgame content needs to be made easier so that everyone can enjoy it.

1 Like

The gear you get from the ep 11 quest will get you by in CMs. They may not be super fast, but it’s very rare that a party would kick someone for having it.

I don’t recommend half-assing a healer or flag, I can see why people do, but a half-assed support is worse than a half-assed DPS to me. It just slows you down from actually gearing whatever you want to play.

End-game content does require you to play with others, this is true for most MMOs. This means probably joining a guild, but on at least Klaipeda there are guilds with activity levels spanning across many different time zones, you should be able to find one without issue. (If you’re on Fedimian, sorry, dunno what to tell you, but that’s the only server that’s very small as far as I know).

Lastly, even if your team is brand new, the exp cards gained from doing the episode quests is massive, it should get you right to around 440.

He did say what the solution was
Buy TP and start whaling on the gacha.
You need silver? Sell the CM tickets; not like you can run them anyways.

#Facts

Also you forgot to mention a lot of “parties” will have established Statics for Flag/Healer/Falconer

Even if you did join a guild that is willing to run you through the game and get you geared don’t expect it to happen ASAP

You’ll be on the bench waiting like an eager cheerleader

there’s no way to progress if you don’t get carried. lmao

:frowning:

just uninstall the game
its better than crying over it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.