Tree of Savior Forum

The passing of time in ToS part 2

Here’s a short summary of part 1 if you didn’t see it:

• people failing Misrus time challenge at 15:05 because 4:55 minutes are more than 5 minutes
  • system message for Gemstone Feud at 3am six hours after the end of the event
  • message “Ignas is defeated” 30 seconds after the boss dies (followed by “you will be returned in 10 seconds” and waiting a good minute before exiting)

Also a little reminder on how a 10s buff/debuff works:

+0
gone

Let’s apply this to this week’s GTW shall we…

So our guild was holding a map a few minutes before the end of the event. We got attacked and fought valiantly for a while, but got overwhelmed shortly before the end. I quickly returned to see if we would hold or not, as several people were saying we would lose and several were saying we would hold. Fifteen seconds and I still didn’t know how it would go so I started watching the timer and the points…

0.03 – 965/1000 – hmm dunno sounds like we will hold
0.02 – 974/1000 – yeah we will definitely hold
0.01 – 983/1000 – YAAAAAAAAAAAA
0.00 – 992/1000 – (everybody starts to congratulate) AAAAAAAAAY! oh wait no there’s…

THE MINUS ZERO!!! :see_no_evil:

And surely a big “DEFEAT”’ appears, last points were scored past the 0.00 mark during the “-0.00” period of the timer. And we got Shulkered…

Most epic stuff of the week on our server I guess.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.