Tree of Savior Forum

The next closed beta! (question for imcgames)

Will the current beta testers be allowed in the next beta tests? Please say yes xD

Hopefully they get a new batch considering a minority of the 5000 gave up because the game isnt similiar to RO and not being spoon fed everything, while ignoring the fact this is beta.

1 Like

But keep those that actually “tested” the game instead of judged every last bit of it.

I’m assuming they would be since that’s generally how beta testing works. They’ll most likely send out more keys to make up for lost players who left because it was too hard or wasn’t what they were expecting. But like you said, keep the ones who are actually going through the game and testing

1 Like

I hope they keep those of us who were involved in the test. I have a ton more I would like to keep looking in to.

2 Likes

fasle. everyone love it cuz it reminds them of RO

also they should let the guys who actually reported bugs,gave feedback keep their key… we need more of them… the more we find, the more they fix, and the faster obt gets

i hoe i get cbt key at the future

No lol, â– â– â– â–  RO. I want this game to be epic on its own and have nothing related to RO( Mechanic wise).

when is the next beta test anyways?