Tree of Savior Forum

[The New] Featherfoot in PVP thread!

So how about this
W2 Kino3 thau1 FF2
Do at PVP???

The idea is very very simple (and you must have Cleric at your party or need to wait for HP pot CD).

Transpose (then fill ur HP to max) - Levitate - rush to group of enemy (beware of their CC) - CC them with kino (Magnetic Force or Raise) - BLOOD CURSE!!! - Retreat - Voila you still have your HP high - wait for CD - repeat

Pro:
Quick kill and a surprise to enemy
A good use of raise, because Blood Curse has quick casting time, as of now a lot of skill can destroy Raise…
Simple move yet high outcome

Cons :
Need healer or have to wait CD of HP pot to fill Max HP after transpose

P.s :
This is still a theory crafting and i dont have FF2 atm. Please share all of your thoughts about this build and gameplay

You not only must have cleric, you also need enemies dont have cleric(because of safety zone) and stay together waiting for you. Most of the time, it is hard to catch in Raise more than 2 enemies. Dont forget about Ausrine, which is 70% matches usually start with. Relying on 1 skill(which will cost you 80% hp) is not that smart. Though its up to you. I would never make such build.

Cryo3Link2FF2 here, I built it for PvP, and what I can tell you is you’ll be spending most of the match looking for that EXPLODE NOW moment.
Between the invuln skills, Counterspells, or the enemy just spreading out, you can’t rely on just Blood Curse, even with your own CC setups.
I have Frost Pillar and JP10, and I spend more time CCing people for my team than blowing them up, because people die quick anyway if they get JP’d with their defenses down.

I agree with raydensorc, Transpose is a gimmicky skill that depends too much on others.
You’re better off going full CON and getting Linker1 than Thau.
Look at it like this, do you really need a 100k damage Blood Curse in PvP?
You can do the same with 50k and two people linked together.
Hell, most people (with no rhevisan) will die to 50k damage.
You don’t even need to use the 80% BC attribute in PvP.

Swap out Thau for Linker, and you can be a good asset for your team.
CC+JP is a deadly combination if you wait for the right moment to do it, and you don’t have to rely on BC.

I was thinking of linker before…but since i remember that i can buy JP scroll for enchanter (my guild member make 1) then i just giving up on linker, like why u sacrifice 1 rank for only a buff that i can buy… Money/ silver really not a big deal for me

Yeah i know every 1 hit KO skill will be always waiting for the right moment… Just like snipe/ meteor… My blood curse will always wait for the right moment to explode… And my goal not always to explode a group of enemy… At gvg i can kill 1 people is nice i think… Since all will spread…

I was thinking to reroll to warlock2… But considering warlock2 really depend on debuff damage (PoA and Mastema att), instead of real damage skill (FC, Blood curse) then i better leave him… Any thought about Warlock skill compare to FF or Ele3 ??
Will be so much appreciate

Have you ever visited Team Battle League yet? I strongly advice you to do it before ANY theorycrafting.
Any Enchanter scroll costs 2500silver*SkillLvL, so if you want JP lvl 4, then you need 10k per scroll, they can not be used in TBL, and they are without attributes(+50% poison damage from FF skills, for example, when we get this update from ktos).
BTW, what kind of PvP are YOU talking about in this game? Because for now it is only 2x2 or 5x5 TBL (where scrolls dont work) and GvG(1 hour per day, scrolls work, I have personally never been there). That’s it. Keep in mind, that if scrolls work, then Dispeller scrolls also work, meaning that almost all CC skills are useless(scrolls are used automatically when you get CC). Link will work though, but it is still not easy to land if you dont have any other collecting skill like Magnetic Force or Ice Pillar.
Warlock with some matk can easily kill many if someone comes in close range. The other skills can kill only if you are CC’ed for a long time. All WL’s skills are reduced by anti dark equimpent: 50% for cheapest set, 80% for rhevisan set. But still they are much more dangerous than FF in PvP, maybe its most dangerous mage class for now.
Ele3 is very rare to see now, its not that strong.

Yes I have visited tbl many many times… as w2 kino3 (easy win almost to every class) and as w3 ele3 (easy loose almost to every class)

I said it once again… “Money or Silver are not a big deal for me”

Woooppss my bad… i never visit TBl as rank8, back to my server (ToS Ina) we havent reached rank8 yet…so thank you for info about "any scroll (jp and dispeller) especialy link scroll cant be used at tbl

Im talking about 2vs2 or 5vs5 that i have thank u that JP scroll cant be used…
And gvg… here’s the real issue…
as ele3 i cant contribute anything as i always killed before i can do anything… and
as kino2 i cant kill anyone as i always CC the enemy
Dilemma

“Warlock with some matk can easily kill many if someone comes in close range. The other skills can kill only if you are CC’ed for a long time.”

Wow thank you for your sharing… its enlight me to go wl2 then…but what about a class that cant resist Raise and MF but easily can resist PoA or Mastema Debuff (Like Pd or oracle)??? How u deal with them?? And how u compare it to real damage as ele3 Frost Cloud or blood curse damage (aside of the enemy using protection such as Safety zone/ mackangdal/ oracle anti spell)
@raydensorc

Wow this quote really help me to choose wl… i was afraid of rhevisan set and wl damage nerf back then…
But since @yyang_umd test about warlock and came up with result that WL damage reduction nerf was not implemented again right now and only rhevisan set is the only nemesis of warlock… i am so joyfull…

About ele3… maybe just because the rank capped at rank8 now… so there is no way a player can make w3 ele3 and kino3… but when rank 9 come… i think it will be easier to land a real Damage (Frost Cloud) or Meteor using CC (Raise/magnetic force/Telekinesis)

Any thought???

Sorry for bad english

Anyway im Lexiano1802… im using my boyfriend account as my cellphone is running out of battery

Kino 3 here, I wouldn’t go for kino 3 probably.

Gravity pole isn’t any good, you don’t need extra points on PP nor telekinesis. Magnetic force is the OP skill.

Raise can be destroyed by: rogue, sapper, cannoneer, oracle, plague doctor, lancer and probably I’m missing someone. Add that thinks like ausrine is the same as nothing. You can go for wiz 3 to deal more dmage with quickcast attribute with skills like PP, or you can even take linker to deal massive damage. That’s up to you.

Maybe these two:

• Pardoner can cure Raise but not destroy it afaik
  • Thaumaturge - worse than destroying it

Yes I agree. MF is the star of the class

@tampon @neith720

So how u suggest about FF LeviCurse build???

W3 kino2 ???

Any build is accepted as long as it w2 kino1 coz im already in that build

Ummmm 2 questions
What skill can prevent Joint Penalty??
And
What skill can erase jpint penalty???

You go wiz 3 or nothing, not wiz 2.

I’d suggest something like wizC3 KinoC2 LinkerC1 FFC2 if you please, being a linker will make your life easier since you can provide link in grinding parties.

With quickcast always up:
Link > Join penalty > Magnetic Force > PP
Magnetic Force > Sleep > PP and use link + Magic missile to other people around the map.

There are plenty of combos you can do with this build, I dunno much about FF tho.

For your 2 questions, Oracle with counterspell, prophecy or plague doctor should prevent joint penalty since it’s a C1 skill, but I’m not 100% sure.
And the only way to erase join penalty is with unbind, another skill in Linker’s set.

1 Like

Bloodletting and Prophecy do not block JP. Can’t remember if Counterspell does, but you can MF/Swap them out of it

Wow i have a lot of question to ask…

Does Blood Curse damage scale with HP amount??? Can any1 confirm this??

What stat sud i go ???
Like 3int 1con???

Does ngadundhi hp decay work for boss??

Does ngadhundi hp decay work for player??

Like Telepath and Hook, Joint Penalty is lvl10 debuff. It can not be blocked by any skills. Hangman Knot is probably lvl1 debuff, but this skill works strange in PvP and pretty unreliable.

1. Yes. Blood Curse damage is (your spent hp (60%or80%) + skil dmg + matk) *1.5(quick cast). Check FF thread a month ago posts.
  2. Full con for PvP.
  3. Does not work on bosses.
  4. Works on players, but it is lvl1 debuff just like Sleep. Good luck applying it on players in melee. During the whole time I play. I have personally never been hit by this skill. Or have not noticed.

Thank u for ur answer…