Tree of Savior Forum

The new emotes are a shameless cash grab

but imc dont like good ideas

so…

I feel like IMC does care. But I keep getting this feeling that one of two person at the top on the company has little reguard for players. It reminds me of the Diablo 3 fiasco with Jay Wilson.

Emote Plus: Popolion

• New ‘Emote Plus: Popolion’ emoticon package added to the TP Shop.
  • Note 1: Purchased emoticons are character-bound (cannot be traded or moved via Team Storage).
  • Note 2: Emoticons from the ‘Emote Plus: Popolion’ are currently unavailable for Party Chat and Guild Chat. We are working to include the new emoticons in Party and Guild Chat as well, and will make another announcement once they become available there.

Great! They’re selling us cash-grab unfinished product

Like what do they take us for? Lulz

6 Likes

cow, dairy cow to be exact.

otherwise, why would people still play this icbt3

hahahaha… …

hahahaha

have u tried our 100/100 channel full feature yet?

hue~

please buy more tp please~

1 Like

I still think this a good idea and would be funny. It’s a sad day when I’m more willing to spend money sending post cards to a company rather than spend it on their game on something like emotes.

1 Like

Maybe if they included some more appropriate emojis to use…
Like "You have been IMC’ed"

Actually, all I could do was LOL at the new update.
Emoji package?!
IMC is selling emoji package?!

Where the is the pantsu package?

pantsu is borderline legit

but they cant even make bald hairstyle or beard facestyle

poporion emote take higher priority

hue

they cant sell pantsu directly, but they can sell skirt with noticeable pantylines etc

They sold swim wear costumes and bunny outfits.
Why can’t they sell pantsu?
Or costume of pantsu?

coz parents would be mad

seeing girls in bikini is okay, but its a nono for brassiere n panty

they should sell the japanese school bloomer shorts costume

pedobear intensify

the pedobear costume?
with pantsu on head?

2 Likes

I mean why stop making more money after having a success making it, money runs out :thinking: I have no idea why them not investing in proper staff and server department is related to what I said…
Anyway making money by selling a flawed product like the emoticons is hardly an issue compared to what you said, these issues just aren’t related.

Flawed monetizing product = issue with game design and marketing basically
Bad servers, lack of staff = issue with the company itself, how they manage their profits and how their work management(hiring, salary, etc.) works compared to other competing game companies

Sure, but there could be way more of them, if players won’t be pleased with other options and IMC being blind to why.

As I said earlier I hardly think it’s shameless, just stupid. :smile:

You try way too hard for a response. Could have just posted this video:

That would be ignorant cause it’s only partly true. :thinking:

It’s called product diversity. Don’t put your eggs in one basket but these eggs are rotten.

You just did like IMC, you took my idea and optimized it.
IMC took RO and enhanced its graphics.

Now people will be grateful to you.
ikr

Well emoticons are tradable at least your farmed silver can be used for something huehuehue…

Yeah, and I added more P2W. Just like IMC.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.