Tree of Savior Forum

The most horrible drop rates in any game?

Yeah, I thought I would take a break from the monotonous questing and get some of the collections done, but, after doing some research and attempting to farm some of the required items for sets, it’s even more boring. I feel a cash shop item that increases drop rates coming…

For me it’s not the drop rate. It’s the re-spawn rate. Monsters drop silver which compensates for not dropping anything and some rares if you’re lucky. Waiting for them to re-spawn forces you to switch channels.

2 Likes

I’m fine with the drop rates, personally. The thrill of the hunt is enjoyable for me, but searching for this particular item probably isn’t due to the lack of mobs. If you’re lucky, dedicated, or are able to grind up the silver for it, you’ll obtain it.

However, the title of this thread is far from the truth.

1 Like

Lol, did you ever play RO ?
there were some items that had less than 0,01% drop chance …
so this it not even close of beeing the worst XD

plus this makes you feel really awesome when you find it.
even though I have to admit that at least “useless” stuff which is only interesting for the collection should be less hard to get.

But some stuff like Arde Dagger has actually a way to high drop rate ^^V
Still expensive in the marked as most use it themselfes still … just did 2 runs with a friend yesterday (both 120) just rushing to the boss killing it very fast and reopen the cube 2 more times and one Arde in less than 1 hour … maybe it was luck maybe not but I think if you have some money for reopening and a decent level you can easily get stuff like this in 1-2 hours especially if you have dungeon reset left from the compensations they gave out (sadly for me my other character has all tomes and resets -.-V)

5 Likes

Except RO didn’t have some retarded broken trading systems. You could actually buy,sell, and trade your hard earned stuff with no restriction or taxes.

7 Likes

tos is a cakewalk compared to ro :slight_smile:

try:

aespika
megingjard
sleipnur
mvp cards
+10 gear :slight_smile:

5 Likes

saved up 20 manticen box for a week. you know what i got? 18 talts and 2 cards.

you all want it easy, try leveling up and dropping cards in ragnarok online on normal basic rates

2 Likes

Every time someone uses Ragnarok Online as a comparison for ToS mechanics, I die a little inside.

5 Likes

Has anyone had any luck with farming panto spearmans? I’ve been trying to reincarnate farm them (not that people will let me). I heard of one instance of antler horns dropping, but I sort of want to confirm it exists.

A bit off topic, but I need the hope man.

1 Like

I saw it on market once, but I think it got sold right away.

1 Like

Nukella http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/640040/

1 Like

Lol, the drop rate is so high. When you kill 10000 a mob and get nothing, then cry.

I killed 5k tanus still no mace and flower… maybe I should cry now too?

Its not the drop I say, its the !@#$%^&* spawn rate and those as$hole archers keep ksing me and dont forget the lag and fps drop even my pc is at its finest state.

2 Likes

godlikes are not for solo persons
+20 is possible

after ~11,5 tanus killed ive said “■■■■ this collection” some items(most of the time collection ones) have retarded drop rate for a bit of stat that you wont even notice (like +5 hp regen with vubbe blood that sometimes costs around 1 token in silver(not those cheat tokens))

it sums up, a single collection is few, but all together are worth a lot

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

right! the 4 leaf clover grind, and that 10 week long mistress camp for damascus and tiara during iRO beta 1… lol these people dont know the meaning of low drop rates

Ragnarok

1 MVP 1 Card several hours of respawn

stop crying

this game is kind of hardcore and thats good no need for another pussy kiddo game like wow