Tree of Savior Forum

The most broken combo in the entire game

detonate trap might work, but when you detonate broom trap, the stick in the middle expode not the 3-arms so the aoe isnā€™t that large and if Iā€™m not mistaken the skill expolde 4 traps so you might need 3 sap to do it.

Yes they did that before the video

yes. again before the video

Not really.

Again, before the video, the first sapper used his captured trap, so is 2x broom traps in the ground + 2 brooms traps of the cooldown from both sappers. (lol) the second sapper now can capture FOUR bromm traps.

Now in the video, at the time I said above, the second sapper unleash 4 broomm traps.

This is with 2 sapper / rogue.

Nowā€¦

Do that with 30.

:joy:

if capture from capture works
and
if that cap of 15 capturable things isnā€™t put on soon a guild could easily just add there entire guilds worth of spells and capture chain repeatedly to the amount they want

(or at least until we find out the games limits lol)

No.

you can nullify magic circles, clean them etc.

Look at clerics ranks, cant remember, oracle?

so basically you would need a decoy sapper to get all the oracles to waste there skills and then the real bomb would come

rubs his hands together
let the mind games begin

1 Like

I Loved it.

:joy: :joy:

Or you can just do 99k and kill ur target.

I still havenā€™t managed to test if unleashed captured skills can actually be captured again. Itā€™s broken if its possible.

Letā€™s say 5 Sapper in one party,

Step 1: 5 Sappers unleashes 5 Boom Traps then Sapper A captures all of it,

Step 2: Once Boom Trap cools down, everyone uses it again but this time Sapper A also releases the previously captured Boom Traps then Sapper B captures all of it

Repeat Step 2 but the captured spells moves from B to C then C to D until D to E.

There will be a total of 25 Boom Traps for Sapper E.

Now repeat steps excluding Sapper E this time. Sapper D will have 20 Boom Traps, Sapper C with 15, Sapper B with 10, Sapper A with 5.

A grand total of NUCLEAR THREAT DETECTED. I mean, 75 Boom Traps.

1 Like

why would u stop there though

if sapper A releases his 5 and waits for capture cooldown he could capture the 25+20+15+10 and they could keep circling the thing around endlessly

literally the only limit is the games cap on how much things capture can catch
x5

Because overkill :confused:

Lv1 Capture also captures unlimited amount of skills at the moment.

i know thats why this is idea is pure evil xD

edit: isnā€™t this likeā€¦a HUGEEEE oversight on imcs part? lol

Iā€™d like to ask something. Does the skill you captured gone after using it?

Yes. You have to capture the skill again.

Bummer. How many skills can you capture at level 5?:frowning:

all it takes to counter

is 1 Thaumaturge with Reversi.

Used to play around with captured broom traps back in icbt2.

Was fun as hell, but yeah it takes a while due to having to wait for Capture CD multiple times.

I think the most Broom Traps I stacked with another Sapper-Rogue was 20.

Meaning I had 20 Broom Traps in my hand. Then I challenged some random person to a duel, threw the 20 instant Broom Traps in his face at a distance, and they died xD

No world bosses are considered ā€œflyingā€

Sure they flap their wings but they can still be hit by ground spells.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I see, can i copy broom trap many times?

Flying bosses get hit by ground skills. Some are ā€œflyingā€ only for dmg porpouses.

1 Like