Tree of Savior Forum

The more popular build for druid-exorc

So since the class ranking is not updated to rank10 yet (what is taking so long dang it XD), I wanna know which combination is more popular for druid-exorc. Please vote and state your reason, thanks!

• Druid2-exorcist3
  • Druid3-exorcist2

0 voters

Ok, second poll. I don’t have much experience with taoist, but seems like the C3 skill is quite strong.

• Druid2-taoist3
  • Druid3-taoist2

0 voters

the problem with druid builds is you change mob into plant type, and plant-type mobs have a higher mdef mod to them. However the natural high skill factor of Exo’s laser is able to overcome this flaw.

Taoist in general is still more of a support type role. Yes it can dish out damage, but the output is really slow.

Hm… I actually don’t see taoist as a support role. I think other than dark sight and storm calling’s attribute, everything else is meant for offense (but even storm calling’s attribute is meant to do some offense for physical attacks)

What is your opinion?

Hmmm i did try out taoist 3. the damage comes in short burst, and cds are generally long. You will lose out on a lot of damage compared to an exo variant.

1 Like