Tree of Savior Forum

The monster AI is very very bad

There movement is terrible. they either stand still or keep running away. Mobs need to be made to agro towards you. Lastly the mobs that run away from you when they get low, are extremely annoying especially for swordsman.

3 Likes

I concur, there should be at least a few more monsters out of the mobs that are more aggressive or something.

I also think the bosses in the beginning could be a bit more challenging as well. I understand that people need to learn the combat system but they are just very slow and dumb. At least from what I have played so far.

Still enjoying the game but I don’t think it would hurt to inject some more intelligence into some of the mobs.

Not going to happen. And honestly its pretty much like Diablo. AI in Diablo is barely smarter than this. As for the agro, it has limits so that solo don’t have an easy time gathering a mob, to make it better for parties.

Also Peltasta has AoE taunt, Krivis has the Aukuras or whatever skill that also acts as a AoE taunt or an agro thing, Im not sure.

Someone here hasn’t seen the brutality of Earth Tower mobs.