Tree of Savior Forum

The minimum HP amount to Earth Tower

I think I should pump up my 73 CON-rest INT DPS Elememd to 100, when the new level update is coming… I’ve only done ET twice though. The first one was a complete fail, instant death because the Chrono got disconnected. The second one, we weren’t able to kill the monsters fast enough. I wanna do great damage, but I don’t wanna be that one character who is a burden to her party members, because of her ridiculously little amount of HP (aka 13,9k).

First of all, this thread should be in Class section, not General.
Secondly, to survive in the first floor, you need to refresh Barrier everytime and healer must do heal correctly. Chrono work is gathering mobs/link mobs and pass skill so you cannot blame Chrono disconnection for your death. ET is much more different from dungeon so your team must have voice chat with each other (Discord, for example) and a leader who will tell each member what to do. And the final thing, try to read this handbook before going to ET again.

I’ve completed 5F with 2 archers 9k hp. Got a few cubes :wink:

this is why barrier shouldnt be scrollable

1 Like

which is why this coming Near End September patch, paladin C3 barrier cant be scroll anymore :wink:

wiat ur serious? that wink meeses me up. lol is this a lie? if it isnt then paladin finnaly wont be useless.

PALADINS REJOICE!!!

oops i didnt realise there was a wink, but i saw it from a ktos patch

Cleric Dream Patch Notes oops sorry i saw it but it was… dream patch

Are they Scouts? No?

Health gives you extra room for error. Since damages typically reaches around 6K per enemy attack (usually not much higher if there’s no penalty) you can sort of gauge appropriate amounts of HP for survival.

9K HP lets you take 1-2 hits before dying and when mitigation and play is right you shouldn’t really take many hits until upper floors. If you can react quickly upon taking aggro there’s no reason why you can’t protect someone with that little HP once you realize they’re taking hits.

While I don’t really like going into ET with sub-20K HP (food inclusive) on a learning team, it’s obviously very possible to do many floors with even sub-10K. This fact is emphasized by stronger forms of mitigation offered by R8 and the next level cap raise.

Cannoner/falconer and cannoner/fletcher.

oh lol, you got me exited for no reason xD

13.9k hp isnt bad as being a wizard, people reach 15F with elelock having only 14k hp, its more about skill and movement.