Tree of Savior Forum

"The Masters' Unit" Event: Can't get Medal (Sept 13 2017)

And now we haven’t gotten one for Wednesday, and Thursday runs didn’t count for a medal either. Cool.

would be a miracle if they give us back the 2 days of medals lost by their mistake, but knowing IMC would give only exp tomes as compensation once its fixed, probably they wouldnt even extend the event after they fix it and most likely they would fix it until tuesday.

Ticket replies made it clear it’s a feature :prince:

1 Like

You guys never learned from IMC’s delaying tactics. :joy:

maybe a programming error, medal count never reset after 1st day so successive runs never gives appropriate reward.

first day no problem, second day no medal… thx IMC

3rd day…follow instructions…no medal…
DA HELL IMC…

The pledge event badges goes so smoothly but the master event which give 1 badge buggy…

Did the one do the programming the event a intern?..

Are you making us beta test this event? Then release in ktos a non buggy one?..

If you are, fix the event oi!!!

same problem here. I did it 2 days ago after the update and got the medal. yesterday I did it with the same Char and only this char of my team 2 times but didn’t get a medal.
team:Axxorn
Char : Axxorn
server: Fedimian
pls fix the problem

Same for me on Kleipeda server

Server Name:
Klaipeda

Team Name:
Apocalyptica

Character Name:
ALL OF EM :heeey:

We need a compensation on this one :S

This is definitely bugged. I did the mission on the first day 9/12 and correctly received the badge. I’ve now done the mission 2 more times on 9/13 and 9/14 after 12am server time, when I should have received a badge but did not get one. I even noticed a message in the center of my screen that said “Master Badge obtained” but I still only have a single badge in my inventory.

@alex.kribus
Now, tt will be fixed very soon.
You will be able to obtain one Master Badge per day (per team) after completing the event mission.
We will update you once the master event become available again through a hotfix.

@mithraug
There has been a hotfix regarding the Masters’ Unit Badge issue.
Please re-start your client to make sure it is properly applied.There has been a hotfix regarding the Masters’ Unit Badge issue.
Please re-start your client to make sure it is properly applied.
Please see the detail as per below

1 Like

Any idea what will happen about the missed day ? Since we weren’t able to get Wednesday’s. Will you give it to us through mail ? Or will you extend the event ? :confused: I need my sea hairband ;__;

1 Like

You will receive two badges the next time you participate in the event :smiley:

2 Likes

To be accurate player will get 2 badge after choosing master unit event.

here

1 Like

@staff_amy and @STAFF_Letitia Thanks You! :grinning:

1 Like

get the medals i lost yesterday… but now… the kivoto compass event seem to be bugged… the only location the quest send me is the npj in klaipedia and she doesnt tell me nothing just the standard
" im glad to have u on our side revelator"
so… any idea here?

It’s not bugged. You have to talk to a npc in Klaipeda.

1 Like

ok now it worked… last time it just send me to the event board… all is fine now :prince:

1 Like