Tree of Savior Forum

"The Masters' Unit" Event: Can't get Medal (Sept 13 2017)

Bump

Same problem on Fedimian

And yet another player with the same problem…

Server: Fedimian
Team Name: Kamura

Same here only cube, didnt got medal:

Server: Orsha
Teamname: NightWlnd (its an lowercase L in wind)
Character name: Corvus

Same issue over here. Looks like a few others in the party were having the issue too.

Server: Klaipeda

I didn’t get either…
Server: Silute

Apparently IMC is a bit subversive of your information.

The reset to win the medal on the day does not come with the reset of the dungeon entrance. It’s server time. This can be different depending on the time you take the mission.

I got this from a ticket: "Please be advised that Master Badges can only be obtained once per day, per team that resets at midnight (server time). In addition, you can enter the mission 1 time per character, per day and +1 entry for Token users.

Also, note that the entry reset time is different from the time to claim the Master Badge. We suggest to wait until midnight server time in order for you to receive the badges."

That’s a load of xxxx after the patch I immediately entered the event and got my medal… 2nd day I tried for the 2nd time (coz I didn’t got my medal the 1st time) STILL didn’t get the medal AND IT WAS ALREADY PAST 6AM

So. If I’m reading it correctly you’re saying (or at least what IMC is implying) is the time you can get your badge is the same time you got ur 1st badge w/c didn’t work for me.

same here, now with one less medal we cannot get the best prices, only one of the two. please extend the event at least. i really wanna the hat but also the atribute points :slight_smile:
im from silute and i confirmed with our group on facebook ( made from almost 500 persons from varius guild from slute and klaipedia) none of them get medals today.

ditto here; i get the cubes but medal count still stuck at 1 even after 24 hrs from last game play;
suggestion on the side: make the medal and dungeon reset happen at the same time; lots of players got confused w/ this as well.

team name: asatte
server varena

But that doesn’t explain why badges aren’t dropping. Mchanics are the same as the previous mercenary event that just ended. Diff reset times but there arent complains of badges not dropping.

To be clear, I ran the event dungeon on 12 characters, around 9am server time. [Varena] Which should both include the event reset and dungeon reset. Still got no badge.

Edit: staff could recognize it as a bug at least. They were so.quick when it was the erroneous atribute points. :upside_down_face:

First day got a medal but not today :frowning:

Same issue here, definitely waited til after both midnight and 6 AM server time. Put in a ticket but got a generic “wait til after midnight” response.

Also the server is unstable as hell, and the event itself is really buggy. Some people have mentioned that bosses can just walk away on the map completely out of instance range, and once Netherbovine spawns a massive amount of lag happens, every time.

I can appreciate that there’s a whole lot of freely leveled characters I’m going to get out of this, but I do really want the headgear too. It just blows my mind that we get these bugs on events which were implemented without issue on ktos, and it takes so long to fix them after dismissing players that nothing is wrong and we’re just stupid for several days after the bug is reported. Why isn’t any of this tested before going live on itos?

Same here, Try to get the medal with other characters but I only get the box.

Apparently bosses can also go pass the walkable map area, so yeah one more way to waste the run.
Thanks IMC. :sad:

Moments makes me wish I still had a Pelt1 circle to get the aggro in this shitty situation.
So much fun try to get back into the game, if it wasn’t for such a issue to get to me in less than 5mins after logging-in.

1 Like

but swash buckling is also bugged :sunglasses:

Hi guys, I have sent a support ticket and the reply was that we did not follow the event’s instruction. I suggest everyone send their tickets to raise their attention on this.

This was their reply below in BOLD >>

Hello Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please be advised that Master Badges can only be obtained once per day, per team that resets at midnight (server time). In addition, you can enter the mission 1 time per character, per day and +1 entry for Token users.

Also, note that the entry reset time is different from the time to claim the Master Badge. We suggest to wait until midnight server time in order for you to receive the badges.

For more information regarding the event, kindly refer to the link below:

https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1092 >>

@staff please get back to us on this please
I have sent another support ticket on this.

1 Like

45 minutes until midnight and no Wednesday medal. Add me to the list, IMC.

add me too 43 min left

Same problem here.
Server: Silute

cc @kourihime

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I did it after supposedly reset the server time. I even sent another ticket to make it clearer still.

Needless to say, this situation of making an event in a dungeon having two schedules of different resets would and would cause problems. It would be much simpler if the badge reseted the moment the dungeon reseted.

And as the lack of official information is being taken, I believe that this bug will continue and they will not do anything about it. I hope more people sending tickets to them, can do something.

1 Like