Tree of Savior Forum

The Market is useless

1 - 30% comission fee
2 - 48 hours to retrieve your silver
3 - only one item at a time

So ok, I can work around those problems by buying a token… Right??
NOPE
The DLC packs are too expensive, so only few people will fully use the Market, that’s a shot on the economy of the game. In this kind of situation the Gold Sellers will only profit more because making money in game really sucks.

1 Like

You can also buy tokens from the AH sold by players who bought it with TP. Last I checked it’s around 650k.

If you get lucky with finding rare stuff and selling them, or are using a low-maintenance class and build, you should be able to save that much silver around level 40-75.

1 Like

The market timer honestly accomplishes nothing, what is the point on it? Gold sellers do not care about waiting 48 hours cause in the end they will just have to wait that time and still get enough money out of it, either way they probably make most of their silver from farming and vendor items rather than the Market. I don’t mind the 1 item policy, but the delay is just stupid.

1 Like

You haven’t even addressed the bad part: the automatic minimum/maximum prices are HORRIBLE and are hurting the game economy really bad. It’s one of the major reasons to why I’m not buying token or TP. Oh yeah, and the fact that it is horribly expensive.