Tree of Savior Forum

The list of many things that can discourage the player base and ruins a MMO

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Going with my own vision.

Then there my top 5

5- Lack of moderation / GM speaking around with people on forum or in game
4- Bot (It part of it, but it kinda heavy in this game ! Thx god my add on auto block gold seller in Klaipedia/Orsha)
3- Exploit/Bug (Those will alway happen after a patch or for no reason at all they just happen and to be expected but… They could work on them a bit faster mostly on the most important one at least.)
2- Lack of content (KToS merge patch COMMING !!!)
1- Bad optimization (After this much time … I’m kinda over it. But dam god I would love to have a smooth gaming session)

You cant party and help your friends. period.

1 Like

Low spawn rate pretty much a buzzkill.

Hmmm… not sure. Haven’t really have any complaints about this game, but I haven’t reached level cap yet, still at 190. But yeah, one thing that I notice right away is that the classes aren’t really balanced. I could see why many players think that the wizard-class are OP. Anyway… hmmm well one thing that could really ruin an mmorpg is gold/silver selling, which I;m actually glad that it isn’t allowed/or can be done in this game. So at the very least, props to that xD

The list is not for TOS only, it’s for the entire MMO genre.

I share and agree for almost all yours comments about TOS, KTOS patchs will bring another face to the game, better later than never.

I edited the list to include this one.

main things that are an instant buzzkill in itos -

• 5 person parties - let us get 10-12

• fps issues (leads to issues in other areas)

• gvg/pvp content miniscule - bring guild realms, let us have guild emblems, and let us have guild dungeons for exp with pk enabled

• 4 base classes (give us a thief/merchant class)

• combat system (points into stats need better design/scaling, long cooldowns, clerics need better defensive/peeling abilities) - let us at least lower cds with stats and influence attack speed

• no mini-games and intricate leveling areas that actually require thought to stay alive and achieve great exp (at all points of the game)

• exp and damage penalties. just why?

we need better ways to acheive status resists- can be through gear or abilities
-let us have a way to lower cc durations. this game is way too harsh with cc durations.

imo i don’t like how the level cap is 280. it makes the game ridiculously hard for the devs to balance with too many low populated maps. it would have been better if they just did obt with 60 lvl cap and added increments of maybe 10 over-time to see how stuff would go.

• bad scaling of skill dmg
  • dungeon entries daily limits when alternatives for grinding/getting valuable items in “open world” sux due to many aspects <probably the main reason for long queues and some dungeons being skipped
  • retarded loot system in dungeons/missions, just a cube with generic loot now, can’t even get mats or trash eq from normal mobs
  • pvp arena card amount restricted per day
  • nothing really to do with guilds too few options
  • low variety of things to do
  • strange lags and optimization
  • some class mechanics have no future in hlvl content
  • the game doesn’t tell you about many important things
  • class system have too many flaws it should be reworked
  • mobs getting boosted when there is lvl difference plus lower exp <the most stupid thing I have ever seen in a mmo
  • lvling alts should be much faster

Agree, all MMO have level restrictions on party to share EXP, Why the ■■■■ they nerf the exp of killing HL mobs so much.

1 Like

I think lower cc durations is much better than random status resist, for freezes/stuns/silences/slows a 5 seconds CC is more than enough, and still if some class have 50% resistence the 2,5s still good.

So… You want ToS to be RO?

3 Likes

They had a chance to do a soft level cap with an unreachable curve. Instead, we have 280 levels and its no different from typical MMOs with low level hard caps.

They really scrambled the game’s direction; try too hard to please everyone and you will please no one.

This is a bad thing??

1 Like

Wanting things that are good from some other MMO =/= wanting Tree of Savior to be said MMO

there are none in tos

There are all kinds of gimick and mini-games in ToS. o_o; Though I wouldn’t say any of them that I’ve run into so far are super difficult.

Did somebody say minigames?

Many of the problems in the Community and Development area boil down to one single FAIL.

It is called F2P.

Hi ppl

Bye everyone, who say “all cool, shut up and go out”.
Do u have fun when play now without “casuals” ?