Hello ?? where u now ? explain to me plssssssss

2 Likes

idiot cant fight here play different game

1 Like

true

1 Like

my man

2 Likes

they just want some attention, ignore them.

• So weird, after i post that img those YN clown so silent, what happen???
2 Likes

1 Like

no one have so much spare time like u, also stop living in the past and move on for ur sake :rofl:
and like what ur brothers said this is itos forum not YN forum, not everyone here is YN :rofl:

1 Like

Then??? If don’t have time don’t typing, go work, why still here??
Can’t accept you guild is a loser ?? Loser in game , loser in life, loser after dead as well??

2 Likes

hi im from klai server. whats happening right now? can someone gave me a short version of the story? from what i read, GS guild, or some GS member feel the urge of recognition being the strongest guild in Telsiai after defeating YN in gtw (by allying with redemption?), or maybe they are venting their grudge from past after suffering numerous defeat from YN? goddam, GS member sure are nasty and toxic bunch (from what u replied on forum).

1 Like

yes. they surely innocent ppl. nvr abuse bug
everyone here was bullies

i have 3more meme to post
1 from D
1 from another D
and one from FyreKing

but not now

1 Like

do it now for gigachad points

1 Like

TLDR; its like melody x Impetus grudge , except its more autism with less English
The grudge has snowballed from the varena-telsiai merge till today
(Similar to your Klai-Orsha merge)

1 Like

im a new player im not around when the merge happened. so GS are top guild from varena server and yn are top guild of telsiai? is that why they have been competing to become no.1 of telsiai?

1 Like

In essence yes if you followed the path of multiple merges
.Pretty much a pointless grudge

Since the game is designed around competition and rooting the opposite party out, everybody trihards and do as much toxicity to one another. Likewise applies for NA. SA as well, except for Fedi kinda died by itself

1 Like

sounds real sportsmanship there.

1 Like

let people judge based on the replies in this thread…YN supporters vs GS supporters…both side says the other one is toxic trash…
one shows maturity and patience while other is just full of toxic superiority complex with a bit of grade-school level of intellect and insults

which is which? i dont know…you judge

4 Likes

We already have an answer earlier in the thread:

2 Likes