Tree of Savior Forum

The hype is really real!

They didn’t even fix that “accessary” thing, though.

IMC need to learn what OPEN BETA means…

2 Likes

50$ ? rly? imc are you insane??? rip tos =\

It is still OPEN, cause CLOSED beta would mean only on invitation. You can’t buy yourself into a closed beta.

And this not happened with KrToS.
We are stupid or what?

IMC is even worse than Nexon.

1 Like

I will play it by June 19th, but I’m not going to spend a single coin in this game anymore.

bye bye ToS, it was a pleasure wait for that announcement .-.

Depends on the game, alot of MMORPGs allow founders to play on their CBTS and OPB everytime is open for everyone, that’s all…

Wouldn’t be surprised if Nexon owned IMC, you now in secret xD… Though this does follow some, albeit twisted, logic:

If you offer to sell food and water for some one who is starving or dying of thirst they might be willing to pay more for it than most.

Sure, but we can play in KToS until June.

There are 2 things disappointed me.

• 3 months is too long, never seen any founder access that long. One month is the most I could remember. I quit ELOA after 2 months.
  • 50$ is so pricey. I’m willing to pay, but not that price. Even if I wait until May to for 20$, I would just tell myself, I could wait for 2 months, why not 1 more.

What they should do is make 3 packs playable in March, but the bonus/benefit is different.

Otherwise,
Later ToS, see you in June.

2 Likes

You’re right i forgot that, but both methods seem to be divided by game publishers. Both are probably some certain marketing strategy competing with eachother.

the hype train now basically on reverse gear…it’s try to run away from NOPE

Ps. It’s fail

1 Like

And what are they expecting to happen with bots? The nonsense.

In fact, yes it’s too pricey, but i’m almost at the point to pay to play BUT !

Really, even if i pay i don’t want to play with 10 people, 3 month is so damn long, just offer stuff for founder pack and let everyone play in less than 2 weeks IMC.

In CBT there were lots of botters grinding the maps, it really sucked

and what solves this?

Botters will explode before 19th June?

Honestly, the 3 months is too long, even i’m only accept for 2 weeks.
And they should sell in basic package, standard package and premium package.

Now we opened eye that IMC is no better than Nexon.

1 Like

The “Hype!” now turn into a “NOPE!” :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love how every pleb is going mad just because they cannot pay the early access.

Archeage had it, BnS had it, other related games had it. Yet you only complain about it.

I’m glad it will start soon. I will, as always, support the devs & the game.

Get rekt.