Tree of Savior Forum

The hype is really real!

Who am I gonna play with in 3 months with that price LOL

So who is gonna play at March 22nd?

I sure know i will hehe :relaxed:

Guess i’ll have to hope about it being some elaborate troll.
Cause it seems kinda nonsensical otherwise. Especially considering that we were supposed to have an open beta, and that founder thing surely isn’t an open beta at all.

1 Like

IDK about you, but i’d be more worried about whose going to be left after 3 months rofl. I played on the chinese BNS betas after all the hype… took me one month to level all the classes and realize that there was nothing to do but perhaps some arena (which gave no worthwhile reward at the time).

Granted that in this game will take longer to hit end game (i guess?) just hope they got some brilliant plan if they want to exclude most of their player base for 3 months.

what people seem to forget is that we dont know the value of the TP, and if the hats are exclusive or not.

as someone who was planning to spend money on the game either way, this doesnt really bother me, founders packs have always been expensive, and you get alot out of this one as far as i can tell

For 50$ ? No, thanks. :rage:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Title of this thread should be “The hype is really real! But it’s pricey as hell!”

Probably only to change “accessary” for “accessory” in the image

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

''You can earn that sort of money working 1/2 ‘’ it’s a global server, not in the entire world is easy to earn that money…

Now I’m hyped for the shitstorm :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t even see that lolz. They probably are fixing that then and upload it SOON again…

Example, here on brazil a basic salary is R$800 and 1$ = R$4

1 Like

well the post is now back. GG IMC i guess? IDC about founder pack but the 3 month wait is just… bullocks…

edit:

wtf I see an email address where the poster name should be? O.o
kimjy5028@imc.co.kr

1 Like

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=277
It’s real.
Sadly real.

1 Like

why calling it open beta when you hide it behind a paywall for 3 months?
Just be honest and say you want money and dont give a shitty like “preventing bots”…

4 Likes

I’m so glad they posted it back, almost thought i was imagining things because of hype XD