Tree of Savior Forum

The hype is really real!

And why do you care ?
Why would they even do that ? Like ViP wouldn’t want to play with the plebs ? :smiley:

You may be right about that, i personally don’t mind buying a founder pack for early acces but i think they are gonna have to make a cheap pack for the players who have been waiting so long and don’t have the money though

Well, anyway what we can do now is wait the another soon to come

Wow, they make the Soon ™ into an other level :open_mouth:

Hopefully they’ll post something today to indicate what “Founders Server” means.

crosses fingers

I hope so too, maybe a purchase option for founder pack’s would already be nice.

They are writing an announcement.
The picture happen to come first.

In most games, a “founders server” is a paid thing, but it was just an early access type of thing to grub money.

5 Likes

First few day surely lag as hell, as least these founders (earliest players) will enjoy lag free for few days.

So they thought the best thing they could do was keep people waiting forever without info just to announce payment services which are unknown to everybody?

Hmmm… OKAI.

Well, we can just wait and see what that will entail. Hopefully they’ll put an announcement today. Hopefully.

IMC is trolling us. ANOTHER SOON

• I dont think that founder is a good way for this game…cause
    its A still a beta B we all know it has some issues and C whats wrong with all the companys who want money for OB now? seriously…dats bullshit. Long time ago no beta had founders or other ■■■■ and when the release was near we got some stuff that you can buy for money or other things but I cant deal with all this founder ■■■■ anymore
1 Like

well its a good idea to spread out the players level once it opens up to everyone, less stress on starter areas

Oh, so what? Nothing has happened, why panic? When everything is ready, we will report accurately.

I agree with IMC trolling us with another soon haha.
But the founders packs are very usefull to games because they earn a huge amount of money with them and these days games need that or else they won’t survive only on a cash shop which also got requirments from the players themselves to not make it p2w.

They have to get the money from someway or the other.

We hyped ourselves into having to pay for IOBT.

3 Likes

Finally!!!

1 Like

they gotta be kidding me…

1 Like

where did you find that?