Tree of Savior Forum

The hope is real! \o/

Extremely brutal. I like it.

I’m pretty sure the sentence “We’ll make another announcement on the exact date” is a misleading translation on IMC part.
They will make another announcement to tell us the exact date OBT launch something like “Client will be downloadable from XX/XX/2016 and OBT will start XX/XX/2016”.

Unless they really want an epic stress test …

5 Likes

See your interpretation of that is they will make a announcement on the release day.

My understanding is that they will make a second announcement containing the exact date of the beta. <-- This is how it goes when addendum is announced for a contract with that wording. So this is how i expect it to play out.

"October 16, 2015 · Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team. We are glad that 2nd Beta Test schedule for Tree of Savior on Steam has been announced. Please check the Official Website for details on the Beta Test.

October 19, 2015 · Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team The registration period for the 2nd CBT of TOS on Steam has expired.
We really appreciate for your participation in registering for the 2nd CBT of TOS on Steam.
The Beta Keys will be sent to you within October 21st ~ 23rd so please
check them from your personal email addresses or check them from our
website. Please note that the registrants from the countries
where we already have our local publishers will be excluded from this
test, although some of them may have registered for the 2nd CBT. We seek
for your kind understanding. Thank you.

October 27, 2015 · Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team. The 2nd CBT on Steam has just started.
We wish each and every one of our testers enjoy TOS for one month and
it will be really appreciated if you can provide us with constructive
feedback throughout the test period. Please note that PVP contents will be updated within the next week. Enjoy TOS!!!"

they never say a exact date from these betas. just look… only takes 2 weeks from the announced of the 2CBT. is for that reason people is here hungry!

I’m completely aware of that, hence me saying TECHNICALLY.

It can literally mean either and the announcement two weeks ago was an indication of the release.

It can also mean it will release another announcement for another date.

They don’t specify nor do they communicate with us; leaves us to think w.e we want lmao.

wait wait wait i never say this time take 2 weeks again… just i say it is for that reason people is eager to look news

I simply replied to you as you were the last one talking about that when I posted, but a lot of people seems to take that sentence literally.

As much as I would like the OBT to have started already, it would be weird for IMC to launch the International OBT without advertising it beforehand. I wish I am wrong, but this is what makes the most sense.

1 Like

The thing your failing to mention is the sign up periods on the second one was weeks before it started and it had the date the first one i believe it was only the weekend before and while it didnt have a “date” it said monday. Convenient how you didn’t include those.

xx/xx/2016 ? you’r full of hopes , lets say xx/xx/2017 with some luck ofc

On the exact date == with the exact date.
But i believe that they can make another anouncement, but it wasnt what they wrote.

Haha I tought about joking about it when writing but wasn’t sure people would have noticed it :grin:

We all want to play this amazing game, IMC should give a bit more information, we all agree on this, no need to get crazy on every single word.

2 Likes

i would give up the guy your arguing with is clearly a fanatic and those can’t be reasoned with.

1 Like

Did the topic get flagged again? Man, some people are weird.

Well it is a unproductive discussion with pretty much no worth. But if we close all those threads we wouldn’t have many left lol.

Man, I love ERB! o

I feel so much pain…dat leak and no ones says smth…if they dont post any news in the next 24h. Come on IMC!

Keep the faith alive. Obt soon 6.0 in this thread.

Как же надоело ждать …чес слово …я уже хочу поиграть в ТОС!
Translate:
I am tired of waiting …I swear …I want to play iOBT!

Успокойся. Все ждут. Терпи)