Tree of Savior Forum

The Ground and Pound Pyromancer Build (Mini Guide)

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1zmhlxjgso/

I put together a mini guide on an alternative AoE DPS build that I thought would help out anyone who doesn’t want to deal with wiz3 >ele3 cookie cutter blandness. Let me know what you think.

(The following below is just a copy/paste from what I wrote on tosbase)

This build is for people who might not like the super boring and super common wiz 3 > Ele 3 > warlock build, but still want some pretty sick AoE and per-hit damage + utility.

You can substitute Pyro 3 for Linker 1 if you want. I like hell breath with a full SPR build, since I can sit down at a bonfire and be at full mana in just under 30 seconds after using all of my mana. (Rarely do I use all of it)

In later levels, most groups stack melee on 1 side, so you can just hit your fireballs back into the boss when they get knocked out.

111+68 = 179 extra damage on all of your spells, including per hit ones. You’ll have an off-hand dagger which will also give you property attack damage. This really, really, adds up when you have a fireball that hits 15 times, combined with flame ground, fire pillar and hell breath. It also helps the rest of your party’s damage and healing.

Swell body for a sexy 50% more exp and loot drops. Makes party grinding so much faster and more profitable. Doesn’t work on bosses, sadly.

1 point in transpose if you want some extra damage, since you’ll have more CON than INT.

I use a full CON/SPR build 1:4. INT scales shitty and has too much down time and pot chugging for my liking. I’d rather save the money. Fireball still 1 shots every normal mob with this build, even at level 200+. Maybe at max level full INT is better, but I doubt it is for leveling.

Warlock finishes up your build with maximum per-hit pewpew.

Equiptment:
I went with full plate, as you need to get up close and personal to use a few of your skills. You need the damage reduction and HP. You can substitute your gloves for cloth ones if you’re comfy with your playstyle.

Rod+dagger off-hand.

Cons:
People have no idea WTF a Thau can do, so you have to inform them to gather up the mobs so you can swell them. Even then, most people have no idea WTF swell body even does, and they end up just insta-killing mobs.

The skills take a lot of money to enhance in order for them to last a good bit of time.

1 Like