Tree of Savior Forum

The game needs alternate character skin shades/colors!

Alternate character skin shades/colors!

this is a must for this game imo, I mean sure there’s costumes, multitude of different hair styles, and plenty of weapon types, but the customization in this game needs alternate character skin shades/colors! because the world we live in is full of beautiful and diverse Colors and cultures. this change should be added to the game, as well as giving an option to change the character skin shade/color of existing characters with a consumable character customization item, hopefully from the exchange shop.

Side note: the game could also use Alternate eye colors to choose from.

3 Likes

I agree, it’d be great to see more customisation options.

IMC’s intention is to have that as a premium option through the lenses, but providing at least some variance would be nice.

well, as most humans feature a fairer skin tone[in the game], I don’t really think that introducing darker skin colors would really be a positive addition to the game. It would most likely lead to an overpopulation of dark-skinned PCs, resulting in a heavily strong contrast to the picture we get from the world of TOS.

To resolve this, IMC could make darker skin types a possible variation of characters resulting from certain class advancements [e.g. Bokor as the Bokor Mistress in Klaipeda is one of the few human NPCs I can think of that actually has a darker skin colour]. This would underline the uniqueness of certain classes even more and make sense without throwing the game off its visual balance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.