Tree of Savior Forum

The game is getting boring

The game is too linear & it’s boring.

Why?

1. Map exploration is not shared - Seriously? I need to explore the map every time I create a new character?

Solution:

• Make exploration shared between character
  1. Everything is the same - I know what will happen if I create a new character. Grinding at the same maps, killing the same monster and doing the same quest.
  • Make quest can be skipped (the yellow ones)
  • Killing higher monster grant extra exp
  • Create maps for leveling for specific class. Leveling is so linear, it doesn’t matter what class you are, you will be killing the same monster.

(e.g.: back in RO, people used to sit around clock tower to chat just to wait for the clock to spawn; sit at north of Pontera and chit chat while all fight argopite together and get killed suddenly).

1. Map penalty is insane - I’m level 240 now and there is almost no way to solo. Mobs kill you in a few hits and there is no way you can play alone. I can’t even complete a few quests without expecting to die fighting with normal mobs

If you can’t find party - there’s seem little no point playing. Not to mention the exp suck since you can only kill a few while almost dying.

• Make leveling high risk high reward. Not high risk & get punished (for going to a map too early)
  1. Battle league is boring. After a few matches, it gets repetitive. There’s no way to party with your friends and there’s no interaction within team and between teams.

Basically, you just go into kill. No strategy, whatsoever.

Lastly, this is a MMORPG not an RPG. A lot of time, I feel like I’m playing an RPG more than an MMORPG (e.g.: player get stuck for partying together, quest not activated together).

p.s: Above is just my personal opinion

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wings of Vibora reward char for exploration of maps… A 2nd char need explore for rewards too.

Skippable quests = Lesser exp…
Agreed with higher mobs with mode exp
It’s so much classes/builds for maps for specific class type, but yes, levelling is linear.

Totally agreed!
High maps (lvl 200+) starting with Sentry Bailey is painful for solo players, and is getting worse!
I’m almost giving up with my lvl 227 swordman.
Up to lvl 200 maps I could play, now it’s “nightmate mode”, I spend much time running from normal mobs!!! This is ridicolous.

In this level some normal mobs are hard than bosses on same level, WTF?!

Battle League is fun for me… But i agreed.

Can i have your items and silver