Tree of Savior Forum

The exp wall has been resolved?

Greetings,
my question is simple i kinda quitted the game for some months now ( 6-7) because i didnt followed any leveling guide and hit the infamous wall and at the time the only way out is heavy grinding (wich not really a big fun), is it possible to bypass this issue now?
At the time the only dungeon at my level wasnt very profitable (in exp way)

If you had stuck with it and did your daily outpost queues then you wouldn’t have had problems. 6-7 months would have been enough to pull you out of the hole.

there are like 100+ quest more and if you keep yourself at the map lvl or close, you should have enough cards to reach pass any wall…

Well, the new exp penalty makes it viable, more or less, to level on dungeons now (if you are talking about the 145-175 range; which I am assuming it is, since you didn’t mention it).
Dungeon Clear Vouchers help with that (2 stars, referring to the range mentioned before, they are made with three 1 star Vouchers – obtained from mobs {random drop} or you can buy them off the market, they become untradable after buying).

If I remember correctly, you can pretty much get all that range done with only dungeons/missions, of course, quests going with both of them.

Hmm, the best way to properly talk about that is say that a little bit of grinding is still required, but, not as heavy as it was, and, of course, this is if you are playing alone.
I guess party play makes things easier (and funnier probably).

Part of the answer I said before, but, I can’t make myself say yes for that.
So, I will go with, kind of.
It would be way slower than grinding a few levels off one of the popular areas (or some other unpopular ones, depending on your class)

Note: I am assuming (again) that you wouldn’t get anyone to let you leech some exp, that you wouldn’t have any Clear Vouchers of any kind, nor money to buy them, and that you wouldn’t grind even a single level (a bit too extreme, but, it is just to have a base for my answer, no other intention)

I haven’t been levelling too many alts recently with only quests to test out if, on the range I am using to answer you, it is possible to pass with the exclusive use of quests (minor farm, only enough to pass by the quests, and only dungeons/missions when possible/convenient).

I can’t say for sure that higher level areas 200+ can be only quested until rank 8 and forward though. Maybe. Will probably try to test that out one of these days.

Take everything I wrote here with a pinch of salt, as always.

1 Like

Can you explain me the voucher thing please?no idea of what you’re talking about, since i guess is a item that wasnt around when i played back then.
Last time i tried to grind at the prison lvl 2 (dont remember the exact name) but it was kinda crowded with close parties,took me 2 days to do 3 levels wich IMO is kinda insane and boring, the only dungeon in my lvl range (175) at least at the time i played (again) didnt give much exp and so it wast exploitable to my goals and regarding quest with the help of the wikia (always talking about the past) the next quest line was at 180 (5 lvl away), regarding the missions as i noticed are still kinda broken with the same exact LOOOOONG queue issues

The name pretty much gives the general idea of it (though, the voucher usage depends on the number of starts the dungeons has; 50 and 90, 1 Star; 115-190, 2 Stars; no 3 Stars Vouchers).

Hmm, well, I guess that can get a bit like this depending on when you play, but, normally, when I used to go there (mostly, the afternoon), it was pretty empty and easy to grind a bit (I usually didn’t get too much play time, so, I didn’t find too many problems).
I do remember that there is a bit more of movement during the night (when people go farm/party level there; AFK-farmers are easier to avoid (and, I know mostly of 1 I saw there while questing; which I think it was AFK, since I didn’t take time to confirm).

Dungeon 175, yeah, can be underwhelming. But, I guess the exp is ok to go forward a bit (though, I always skipped this part with the level 8 cards I had).
And, I don’t think it is a problem to do level 180 quests while at that level, it is on that 5 level under range that is still alright to work with.
(Unless you mean it that the quests were available only at level 180, if so, that part can be ignored)

Well, as bad as it is, you get pretty much stuck running those according to the peak hours, though, there are some queues you can get quite fast during other times, but, that mostly depends on the level (and a bit of your luck/timing).

It can sure be.
Though, I am lacking on knowledge of how it goes right now, since I didn’t go there recently (after the EXP penalty update, I didn’t visit that place at all, I think).

I believe though, that it isn’t as bad now.

1 Like

IIRC, IMC added lots of green quests too.

also 160 does not suck as much no more