Tree of Savior Forum

The Elementalist attribute Fire Property: Amplify isnt working since Re:build launched

The Elementalist attribute Fire Property: Amplify isnt working since Re:build launched.

Skill Tooltip Description is:

Fire Property: Amplify
Grants a 30% chance per skill use (including basic attacks) of applying a buff that increases Fire-property attack damage by 30% for 5 seconds

Originally the attribute should be activated with a 30% chance when I use any skill or basic attacks, however it is only being activated when I use basic attacks OR when using any Pyromancer tree skill and / or Pyromancer Skill Scroll. I know originally before the Re: build this attribute belonged to the Pyromancer tree (now belongs to the Elementalist Tree), but I think you guys forgot (I’m not at all surprised) to update it to be able to be active with any skills of any mage tree class, as is suppose to be as the description says it.

Oh and by it, ‘Ice Property: Slow’ is in the same situation and going through the same problem, but in this case is with Cryomancer not with Pyromancer.

I hope you guys can fix it and we can explore the real potential of Elementalist. Thank you.

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

4 Likes

Fix that, IMC!

@Staff_Yuri
@Staff_Ines
@Staff_Amy
@Staff_Yuri
@Staff_Ethan
@Staff_Max
@Staff_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

1 Like

Works with EnergyBolt, Lethargy, EarthQuake, MagicMissle, MagicShield, StormDust… and PyroSkills.

But not with Tao or other Elementalist skills?

Please fix soon.

Its suppose to work with every mage skill used, so, even if i use a teleportation, a Hail, a Ying Yang, a Genbu Armor, Enervation, Kundela, Meteor and many others is suppose to trigger the 30% chance to active it!

Please guys we need you to see this bug!
@Staff_Yuri
@Staff_Ines
@Staff_Amy
@Staff_Yuri
@Staff_Ethan
@Staff_Max
@Staff_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

GMMM, since the RE build, that attribute doesn’t word how suppose to be on the description.
Please fix it

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

Hello? This was send to the responsible people ?