Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

It’s not about being spoiled, it’s about living in 2016.
You know, today I can have a 100Mbps/s Atomsh*t 2Go server for 3€/m. (Just wanted to show off, you couldn’t decently run ToS on this.)

Or maybe you’re still using feature phones for internet browsing and music listening ?

We need a European server.

We are willing to pay, but to pay for the imbalance because of the high ping we are not ready.

Europe deserves to get access to a Euro server from the start as America.

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn

Dear, sorry for the spam but, most of European players are very concerned about this issue.

3 Likes

So using your graphic, we from South America are majority, and we aren’t asking for a SA server… And i can make sure to you we from SA are going to suffer more about ping than you.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen plenty of BRs asking for servers.

2 Likes

pls devs, add a EU server

1 Like

+1 for server EU

Thx

‘‘Yes, I’ve seen plenty of BRs asking for servers.’’ No, i m here all day, and what they are talking is about the partner, who is going to open a FUTURE server for us on Brazil, and this partner has a bad historic. (Like the X2 games who the players from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau territories are complaining about)

I don’t use my phone for either regardless. The use of internet via your smartphone is great in emergency situations or when you failed your travelling preparations. But otherwise they only prove my argument that it seems people are a bit’‘spoiled’’ these days.

Exception my above examples for the use of a smartphone, you dont need its functions to have internet or listen to music, just like you dont need 20ms ping to enjoy an online game.

Again, Ping is not fps. Decreasing your ping when its already relatively low to begin with isnt going to have much of an impact. There’s little difference between 100ms and 20ms for most games. And for most people. (as noticing the difference requires pretty high reactionspeed)

lolz in league or cs i feel differene between 80 and 90. srlsy for me talking how 100ping+ is playable is bullshit

You feel the difference between 80 and 90 ms? I find that really hard to believe, to be frank. That’s almost inhuman

are you serious? did u ever play something based on action/teamplay? 150 ping maybe wont hurt that bad on pve but honestly i want to play pvp also.

I didn’t say anything about 150 ping. I was disputing the claim of being able to tell the difference between 80 and 90

i did just continue the topic but u didnt understand. 150 ping is actually the ping that i will have if there will be no EU servers, thats the reason why i wont play - because i need stable ping less then 80-90. More then that will effect badly on pvp. now get it?

edit: there is difference between 80 and 90 ping. Play dota2 or league, first 100 matches in 80 ping, then 100 matches in 90. You will see difference.

edit: i was never sayin that i am not casual player, but u are more casual then me if u think its inhuman to feel difference :smiley:

1 Like

Wowow, you’re right. You’re definitely more hardcore than me, sir. And I’m sorry for not understanding things you didn’t mention or explain.

I didn’t play much LoL, I admit, but I have played CS:GO, for example. And yeah, I can safely say I don’t exactly feel a difference between 80 and 90. You can say it makes me “casual” (which you make sound like it’s insulting, but it really isn’t) but I still don’t think anyone else will really confirm that there’s a noticeable difference between 80 and 90 ping for this game, hardcore competitive or not. It sounds more like a placebo effect than anything

i didnt tried to insult you, i was just trying to explain you why low ping is important for me and why i am feeling this. I could take your post about how inhuman it is as insult too coz for me its normal and u treat me like an idiot. I am not a hardcore player, i never was, but after years of playing in many states of connection its just noticeable.

1 Like

Ping 275 from Moscow #eurotos !

Huh? Where exactly did I treat you like an idiot? The sarcasm in the first line? That’s not meant to treat you like an idiot, and I’m sorry if it did. It’s a simple (yet sarcastic) response to you saying “u didnt understand”. I can’t well understand something you didn’t actually mention, let alone explain.

1 Like

Damn idk what’s all about with these new kids and this BS about ping.

90 ms is 0,09 of a second. Feel the difference between 0,09 and 0,08 of a second is some bruce lee s.hit. The problem is not about this 100 ms, it is server not registering commands.

praise for a EU server \o/