Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

I just checked my ping to Amazon US East server
156 ms, not so bad
But I have only 58 ms to Frankfurt

I don’t understand why your links are broken and why you’re lying.

You don’t even mention these are surveys, not amount of participants.

They don’t even ask where you’re from, just “If you lagged, where you from?”

iCBT1 LAGGERS

Voters: 1977

This was a closed beta test of 2000.

hurr durr I’m a retarded forum poster I don’t know how to read survey data hurr durr burgers burgers win

#iCBT2 LAGGERS

Voters: 9739

Difference % between Europe and Americans?

~4.9%

Wow almost 5 percent more Americans than Europeans!

hurr durr im a forum poster im retarded, muricans are obviously majority hurrr pls let me mislink dese docs and lie about them xD

I’m done with this forum. Way too tired to care to argue the same thing over and over again with Americans who are dead worried their game is dying on launch and want to cram all the laggers, I mean European Founder pack owners, into their doomed Founder server.

Bottom line is there’s very little difference between the European and American userbase except a few % here and there, but IMC is all set in stone already so we most likely won’t get a European Founder server.

1 Like

Only for the hype. EU Servers please!

It’s unfortunate how you’re having a breakdown over the results of the official surveys. Please calm down, and talk to your doctor about stress. Europe has a good health care system you can make use of while waiting for the 29th.

[details=“Quote compacted into a clickable spoiler since it’s very long”][quote=“celexample, post:285, topic:145356, full:true”]
I don’t understand why your links are broken and why you’re lying.

You don’t even mention these are surveys, not amount of participants.

They don’t even ask where you’re from, just “If you lagged, where you from?”

iCBT1 LAGGERS

Voters: 1977

This was a closed beta test of 2000.

hurr durr I’m a retarded forum poster I don’t know how to read survey data hurr durr burgers burgers win

iCBT2 LAGGERS

Voters: 9739

Difference % between Europe and Americans?

~4.9%

Wow almost 5 percent more Americans than Europeans!

hurr durr im a forum poster im retarded, muricans are obviously majority hurrr pls let me mislink dese docs and lie about them xD

I’m done with this forum. Way too tired to care to argue the same thing over and over again with Americans who are dead worried their game is dying on launch and want to cram all the laggers, I mean European Founder pack owners, into their doomed Founder server.

Bottom line is there’s very little difference between the European and American userbase except a few % here and there, but IMC is all set in stone already so we most likely won’t get a European Founder server.
[/quote][/details]
Quoting the entire post to save it for posterity. The quote function doesn’t keep the formatting and images, which were actually quite nice, so I’ll preserve them with an image archive: http://imgur.com/HDRG4Sn I don’t often get such decorative and organized rants from people who get mad at me on the internet.

I hope they announce EU server as soon as possible. I dont want to waste my founders pack on NA, if EU will open

We need Euro server!!!
#eurotos

1 Like

We need Euro server!!!(2)

eurotos

Does the early access needs an EU server? No it doesn’t.

never !!! imc hate us

High-class argument there lol.
Guess I could do the same.

Are you totally wrong? Yes you are.

1 Like

we really need eu server =(

Well, the server needs to be located in an area where it’s playable for most players. And that’s East Coast, in america, close to South America, North America and Western Europe.
For the actual release? sure, but I see no need to have an entire EU server for the founders.

1 Like

Yes the current location is great.
Most of the community should be able to play decently (10-300ms ping) Maybe except SEA.

Although it’s not that hard to add a dedicated server and EU is a great location too, to achieve their world coverage. (domination? \o/)

And they would appeal to a much broader audience (lot of ppl waiting to see if there is an EU server) before commiting their money.
And they would avoid future problem to split server population if they don’t put everyone in the same bag at the start.

So in the end,
Is it vital? No.
Is it advised? I think yes.
Does it need it ? Depends of your point of view… (need for what? more success?)

So you’re saying that they should add an EU server, and I agree with that. But I don’t think there’s a need for one in Founder’s release.

Why not?
Isn’t it the best time to convince people and cash in money?

Imho, european players have no reason to buy an early package if they have to start anew later, when an actual european server is opened.
Be it a server already located in europe, or one clearly tagged for a future migration, they should make one available.

We want it!

1 Like

Will not buy a pack until we know we will at least be able to transfer to an EU server in the future.

Because using that same argument of yours, the founder’s server also “needs” a South American server. And SA server would have a higher priority because it has a higher playerblase than the EU server.
Now, all of a sudden, we have the founder’s server community split into 3 servers, and the purpose of having the Founder’s server has gone to the trash can because they can’t test their server properly.

In my own opinion, there will already be far too much founders to put in 1 server.
I don’t see your point about spliting the community? Isn’t this the usual business with all MMOs (several servers) CBT2 already had 3 or 4 servers.

And of course ideally, you should also have an SA server, NAW server and SEA servers…

1 Like