Tree of Savior Forum

The dream of rank 8

It is very possible to go from 1-280 with minimal grinding. I won’t argue with you on this because no matter what anyone tells you, it won’t change your mind. It’s apparent that you don’t want to be wrong.

There’s been a few post lately that have said “Hey, you can get to 280 w/o party grinding!” and even though I know your complaint is about not having the groups to play with in, this, “dead game” as you called it. (It’s not.) Then make your own. I cannot seriously believe you are the only high lvl character on your server and no one wants to group.

Lastly; why the rush anyways. Farm mats for gear, do your dailies ect. There’s Millions of EXP there w/o really even needing to try.

1 Like

cant wait

1 Like

And the people making those “I got to 280 solo” are the people who played day 1 and have played 6-8 hours a day for like 4-5 months now.

Actually R7 solo no quest guy here. :raising_hand:

I got one of my R7 250+ finished without quests at 2 hrs per level with a solo necro. On a few days off actually. While listening to The Expanse book series in audiobook format. Really good series… Watched the show on scifi first. Books were way better. Miller is a god.

Then maybe this is not your game. A lot of people has posted in your topic that it is possible and still you are so closed minded in believing your own thought only.

Whatever floats your boat man.
No need to continue this topic any further.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you may be wrong here…
There is no difficulty whatsoever getting 280 in this game, sure it’ll take a couple of days but really nothing hard at all ._.

Don’t know where you even found any difficulties o_o

130-160 takes weeks, no grinding parties, necros dont want to party with you, noby will lety you leech, so it takes hours to get 1 level. no dungeons bcuz nobody queues anymore

1 Like

Well, doesn’t take weeks … At all, in fact i’ve just went through that part with my reroll … yeah it’s pretty harsh but come on … weeks xD

it does take weeks, you cant do any dungeons and theres no parties so you only get like 1 level an hour or even less, and people only play like 5-6 hors a day, and once you get to level 155 it starts taking like 2 1/2 hours to get 1 level unless you grind at downtown (which is annoying due to low spawn rates) so it takes weeks.

1 Like

You’ve only killed 50k mobs? I’ve killed 113k on my 280. I’m going to suggest that you missed a ton of quests or map clears.

edit if you for some reason don’t believe me:

I’d also like to point out that that was with grinding.

I did 130-170 in a little more than 1 full day. You are doing it very wrong. (edit: On a swordsman, they take even less time on a ranged DPS class).

Every single zone takes approximately 20 minutes max to complete up to that point.

im talking about 130-160, not getting there.

in 130-160 you cant do dungeons because no groups, so you have no choice but to use exp cards like ppl say not to. then you get stuck at level 145, where theres no grind parties so it takes a week or longer to get past it.

you must play in SEA server

I’m talking about 130-170, not getting there.

[quote]in 130-170 you cant do dungeons because no groups, so you have no choice but to use exp cards like ppl say not to. then you get stuck at level 145, where theres no grind parties so it takes a week or longer to get past it.

you must play in SEA server
[/quote]

No, I play on Klaipeda. And no, I mean you can literally level between 130 and 170 in 1-2 days.

You do not need to grind a single zone between that point, and you do not need to do a dungeon.

i never did a dungeon on my paladin, but got stuck at level 170, idk why ppl say that you dont need to grind at all from 130-170, becuase thats a lie, or they have a token and use exp tomes

It’s not a lie. I literally just did this on 3 characters in the last week. No tomes, but I do have a token. Buy one, you have no excuse for not having one.

170+ does slow down until 186, but you’ll survive. You can choose not to believe me, but that’s your choice. You aren’t gaining any levels shitposting on the forums.

im not gonna waste money on a token, and silver is hard to get

im playing the game right now while looking at the forums

10/10

K, didn’t realize you were just trolling. I’ll stop.

1 Like

Yeah ._. it’s like it was a bait all along

Or we don’t play the same game idk, i’ll just leave too :confused:

just bcuz ur a token user and can spam the level 130 dungeon to get a buncgh of silver every day doesnt mean everyone can.

tokens cost more than 1 million silver i belive, you think thats easy to get?