Tree of Savior Forum

The Bloodsucking Big Head Build

So I wanted to make a Thaumaturge C3 purely so I could run around with a giant head, but I’ve had some trouble coming up with a good build for it.

This is what I’ve come up with so far:

This build offers versatility that gives you something for every situation. You get some CC with Cryo, Linker gives you the ability to AoE which helps with levelling and group play. Thauma gives you really good stat buffs and allows you to dump all your stat points into INT or CON which is pretty efficient. It’s not the best endgame build as it is certainly not the best in any one function, but it should be serviceable.

Cryo-Linker to have early game damage and good support and CC abilities. Most builds I’ve seen for C3 Thauma use Wiz3, but I don’t really think that offers enough barring some late game high cast time spell reduction and damage. But I could be wrong about that.

The Thaumaturge circles themselves are pretty standard. I am curious if shrink body is useful late game at all. I would imagine reducing the atk and matk of mobs in like ET by 75% would be useful. It’s got overheat so I can hit 10 mobs at level 4 which could be significant.

Featherfoot for some lategame damage, plus some synergy with having the HP healing you would need everytime Transpose needs to be refreshed.

Alternatively for the Circle 7 class I could go Runecaster which would bring some insane damage to the table, plus very good synergy with rune of giants, but without Wizard C3, those skills would take 8 seconds to cast so who knows how often I could get that off successfully.

Warlock would be another good choice probably, though there’s not as much synergy there.

Same with Necro. Flesh cannon would do crazy damage with joint penalty, but none of the other skills offer anything useful.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

EDIT:

Apparently Bloodletting is awful without surespell, so maybe this is more viable:

But seems like a much more miserable levelling experience

Yes, the second build should be awesome, Featherfoot is more a debuffer-DPS oriented class. It’s best skill is a chaneling one so you don’t need to go much deeper into it’s circles later on to get the best out of it.

You can take Wiz 3 after Featherfoot on a future rank and everything will probably feel like it was worth it.

Cryo 1 is not enough CC for you to cast your FF spells so you are only a buffer for your team.

1 Like

Yeah, Wiz2 seems likes a necessity even if it doesn’t offer too much. Levelling is going to be a pain

1 Like

I have decided to go Wiz3 Thauma3 FF1 for the life steal reason too.

I initially think that getting Wiz3 is not a good investment but I’m gambling. I can imagine that it will sync with higher ranks of featherfoot when new ranks become available. Having full INT + Big Head + Big Hands + QuickCast (50% MATK) will make that DPS modest. Surecast will make better chances getting the life steal that I need. Ngadhundi would be sweet for my archer friends, too. The only clear problem that I can see is the SP pool. But, we’ll figure it out soon.

Leveling is hard but I have 3 friends to help me level up.

Sorry but stop talking crap would you sir ? Are you an Oracle or what to tell ppl that there is no point in going in later cirles of FF? Coz rest of us have no freaking idea what skills will FF have on later circles…

@delgar89

are you stupid or can’t you read? I talked about FF’s chaneling spell, ALL chaneling spells only gain extra base damage from higher levels.

Also most of his current skills are only debuffs and things like that, those ALSO don’t get much other than extra base damage.

Obviously there is no way to know right now how worth it is to go deeper in it’s circles regarding new skills, but as for the current ones, they profit very little from going deeper into it’s circles.

The point was, FF has solid skills on it’s C1, that can leave you your rank 8 available to close old circles, like Wiz 2. It’s not the same case as warlock, who has few damage spells and will only seem them turn into gold with further circles.

If you can please start to make better points upon the conversation it will be for everyone’s gain, if you just want to insult someone because they wrote doen their opinion to help others out, then please just stop. This is a forum, all theory-crafting, wanna-happens and anything of the sort are meant to be discussed here.

Wiz3-Thaum3-Warlock?
Wiz1-Cryo3-Taum3?
Wiz1-Cryo1-Linker2-Taum3? Linker 1 is no good, trust me as a linker-dependant person. Necro-Linkers, btw, are usually Wiz3-Linker2-Necr2/Warlock.

Actually, the Wiz3-Thaum3-Rune support build + some Control (max sleep) + PvE dmg spells (Missiles, Destruction, Justice, tho I won’t call em “devastating”) sounds awesome. Certainly viable for GvG, as every guild would welcome both Thaum3 and RC1, you need 1 Thaum3 and 2 RC1 per guild, and they rarely go together as one char (that limit on 15 characters in party is harsh). As an added beneft, Rune of Giants is also a fasttravel tool.

Featherfoot, tbh, is only good for bugged Marnox.

bugged Marnox? How?

/Somethingsomething20characters

Badly.

20 secretive characters