Tree of Savior Forum

The best way to spend silver on Sorcerer?

I am a newbie C1 Sorcerer who is suffering from lacking of manas.
and i found there is an attribute that boots sp regen.

my question is,

if i should spend money on getting levels on spr attribute rather than buy plenty of expensive mana pots or good weapons/armors?

Thanks in advance!

That is for speed up the regen, and while with summon out, you don’t have any regen, so i is a waste of money. Sorcerer is supposed to be a sponge anyway, so you either go with base SPR to avoid buy expensive SP pots (Lv 10) or go with the expensive way.

My Sorc is 262 with base SPR and Lv 5 SP pot is enough to keep me up till i run out of them.

1 Like

Hello-

Never put SPR in a sorc build. Your summons use a % of the total SP you have, the higher your sp, the more sp you’re going to use. You’re a sorc, you should make enough silver to make up for the pots. I wouldn’t worry about any SP regen items or attribs for now. Summon familiar attrib is nice if you have silver to invest in that. That will be one of your main burst attacks. Level and either focus on a base CON stat or INT. I say CON because higher levels or wb’s, you probably don’t want to get one shot by them or mobs. I have a base 100 CON, and the rest is INT. I have absolutely no problem with SP. Keep pots on you, solo places for silver and you’ll be set.

1 Like

But if you have too low mp, you can don’t cast other skill too much that bad, you will use alot pots mp too with low pool mp and high cost mp skill like linker 2 etc

But does it really a waste??

When u run out ur mp… U can just sit and set bon fire and comsume mp pot… And with 100 sp recovery (not 100 spr) u will fill ur sp pool fast to max…

CMIIW a paladin with HP restoration on (+Sp attribute, 50 Sp recovery) able to fill max sp within 15-20 secs… Imagine if u have +100 sp recovery… Then u will fill ur sp pool faster…

And u dont have to buy sp pot… U just need to sit after ur summon drain ur sp to 0…

Of course u need a lot of silver to reach 100 sp rec… But when u have spent its max attribute, then u will have no worry about buying sp pot…when u need to summon boss then just summon it until u reach 0 sp… When ur sp reach 0 sit and wait ur sp to fill to max and comtinue summoning the boss… No sp pot needed

Then again… 100 sp recovery… Does it really waste??

Sorry for bad grammar and bad idea about this skill… Just wanna share some ideas…

Please don´t tell people wrong stuff about the class, spr on a sorcerer is wrong as hell!

I’d just like to point out that some people take spec just for the mana recovery capabilities. I’ve partied with a couple sorc-necros this week who didn’t bother having their temple shooter out.

Cat buff effectively doubles your sp regen and the sp recovery attribute is unique to the class afaik. Sure it costs a lot of money up front but if you could save some on portions it could be worth it in the long run.

I don’t know what you are on about, i didn’t say anywhere SPR is required to the class, SPR as INT add little def and damage to the summon, you want the damage anyway, and a 10 stars card can pretty much handle damage from any source as long as it is around 5 Lvs difference.

As i stated, my sorc don’t have SPR, it have the base SPR, 5 or 6, i don’t remember.

I was saying sp recovery attribute increase… Not SPR increase…

CMIIW… i think it is very different between spr and sp recovery??

If u add spr then ur max sp will be added too

But if u add sp recovery then if will only add the amount of sp regen

Cmiiw

Did they always have to sit to recover sp or just because their sp recovery high… They dont need to sit to recover sp??

Can i ask, so if you have your summon on, does your sp recovery go to 0? Or you just wont recover sp when its up? Do you have to turn off your summon in krder to recover sp? Sorry for the noob question

SP Recovery goes to zero when your summon is out.

okay! cheers thanks!~ so meaning wear hp or matk gears when summon is out right?

sp recov attri = 50k each level

just buy level10 sp pot

Lv 10 SP potion reconvers 1452 SP.

Anything above that you have is only worth if you are going to bonfire since SP regen is turned off with Summoning.

Consider this: All classes rely on SP potions from some point on, it’s not uncommon, going SPR can help you in the beginning but you will still rely on SP pots after some points and all your invested SPR will have gone to waste.

Learn how to control your SP so it doesn’t really end, turn TS off sometimes. Servant takes ~12 seconds to cast all 5 buffs, I take ~18 seconds to recover 100% of my SP while sitting so even if I just wait for the buffs I can save many potions already. Try to wait for Summoning’s CD to end before you turn TS off.

Also consider that potions are very cheap once you reach higher levels and your income gets much bigger. Keep only good skills to use, remember TS does (~1700 + 4 x INT ) * 2 damage every 2 seconds for 1% SP only, so most weak skills are not worth their SP cost when compared to TS.

1 Like